Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pit lane speeder, 300 Euros for Seb/Aston Martin
And Checo/Red Bull Formal Warning + 10,000 Euros for impending George in FP3
Stupid question, but what do they do with the money of fines ? giving to charity ?

Reactions: 3
Will Daniel see out the season in McLaren?
Yeah, a mid season change makes no sense with new cars and McLaren don't really have anyone 'ready' for that, I think he's fine for 2022 and if he can pull it together a little bit and have some luck on his side (although this P14 is truly down to his own doing) he'll be safe for 2023 as well.

Reactions: 8
Stupid question, but what do they do with the money of fines ? giving to charity ?
If I remember correct they say that some of the money goes into projects in regards to safety in countries where they have lower safety standards.

not to mention that the FIA probably takes some of it to have a fancy dinner😅

Reactions: 5
and an example of how you can get away with a lot in life if you are a loud man, in fact not only get away with staff but even have fans
There are so many examples of this! I really upset me how, when Kobe died, people were shaming those who brought up that he was a rapist and not a perfect family man at all

He literally admitted the girl (only 19yo when it happened) didn't want to have s*x with him, here’s the quote “Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.”

And the woman was so harassed at the time she gave up on the court case. Way too many examples of this, specially in sports, and nothing ever seems to happens to these men, on the contrary, they are idolized still

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There are so many examples of this! I really upset me how, when Kobe died, people were shaming those who brought up that he was a rapist and not a perfect family man at all

He literally admitted the girl (only 19yo when it happened) didn't want to have s*x with him, here’s the quote “Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.”

And the woman was so harassed at the time she gave up on the court case. Way too many examples of this, specially in sports, and nothing ever seems to happens to these men, on the contrary, they are idolized still
This is what’s happening with Johnny depp as well 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.