Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Ying and Yang. But I love them both. Obsessed with them wearing the same thing in different colours.

Both absolute stunners!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MissF1

VIP Member
Whew…. Just caught up on the entire thread. Quick recap of my opinions no one asked for.

EstieBestie thirstfest - I don’t know what to make of this but I’m intrigued. Tell me more.

VB sending Lewis nudes - Subscribed

Max F being the number one wag and having people pressed - Subscribed

Lewis’ helmet - 🔥 so sexy! - Subscribed 100 times

@monza back - Subscribed 1000 times

new lurkers finally joined - 🙌 welcome to our madness.

And overall we’re all fucking amazing!!! Now everyone start their rain dances for qualifying tomorrow!!! We need to manifest this rain!!

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
i love daniel, i truly do and i know that he is a great driver... but it's not a lie if someone says he is struggling, he's not bringing the results. and everyone is aware of Daniel's talent but i really think ths mclaren doesn't suit him - even carlos said that the mclaren is a difficult car to drive...
this year's mclaren is definitely worse as last year's but it's still a car capable to score points as we've already seen. and zak now getting hate by saying daniel is not meeting the expectations - as harsh as it may sound, it's the truth. in the end F1 is the pinnacle of motorsport as it's always advertised and there are so many younger drivers eyeing on all the seats - this isn't just for daniel, there are loads of driver who struggle this season
this is not ment as hate towards danny, not at all - i love him and what he has achieved in the past by the way (i hope this doesn't make me seem like a b*tch, i probably didn't use the right words at times)

• Heart

miss_americana

Chatty Member
It’s sad that when sennas death is always mentioned on f1 they always miss that someone died the day before like because he had the titles it didn’t matter as much, really sad
I always find that so sad about Roland. The whole coverage was of Senna’s death. Max Mosley is quoted as saying he went to Roland’s funeral because everyone went to Senna’s and he felt like he had just been forgotten.

• Sad

Guess who won Thirsty Thursday again 🤣. Our man is out there giving it all for us thirsty bitches, week in, week out. He WORKS for us!

• Heart
  • Haha