Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
I know this is coming in the middle of a major happening for us! But I decided to give outfits a go ๐Ÿ˜‚ nothing much, but it's something ๐Ÿ˜‚
Collage 2022-05-25 22_02_58.jpg

Starting it off by being casual and chill, comfort over fashion and so on. Might go with another top, or just a plain singlet instead of this one. And I might actually go and buy those Vans ๐Ÿ˜‚
Collage 2022-05-25 22_07_29.jpg

Saturday, and still going with a kind of chill vibe, might go with some other shoes, but with these I can actually manage to hold my balance on a yacht after a few glasses of the most fancy rosรจ ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚
Collage 2022-05-25 22_24_10.jpg

On Sunday, I'm still keeping up my green theme, but going for a dress this time, had to sport something of norwegian design, and this was the least hideous thing I found. (Did find something that resembled that VUSE livery of McLaren, tho๐Ÿ˜‚)

Yes, I based a whole look arround those nails when they popped up, I just knew I had to do a green/earthy theme ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17

maisie20

VIP Member
๐ŸšจEmergency ๐Ÿšจ
While watching a tiktok of George being interviewed on Sunday, I started feeling things for George that I hadnโ€™t experienced before
I must be ovulating along with @Futtrit

• Haha
  • Wow

As a huge Senna fan I love this. McLaren taking over the heritage that Williams discarded. Say what you like about Zak but he gets the mix of old and new.
Also....Senna was a babe and would have been a Tattle star!

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Risky post*
I have a prejudice about EsteBestie and his paddock friendships since he didn't click with DR (not even 0.5% as much as Max and Lando, actually whole paddock did..)
Tbh if you look at who EsteBestie is friendly with on the grid, it is the quieter guys. Perhaps he just thought Danny was a bit too much for him. No disrespect to Danny, a great guy but I can see how some may find his energy a bit much to handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Sorry I never really processed the first picture of the Pierre dump. What in the Tattle dreams/fantasies is going on here? How do I get on this plane?
B1747E57-0636-451F-8F2D-32281C1699B5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

evaseydoux

I canโ€™t believe I was in Cannes on Wednesday when Pierre was and he didnโ€™t reach out to satisfy his northern accent fetish

• Haha
  • Heart