Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Happy 94 lovelies 💓

Outfit choices this week are HEAVILY influenced by Carmen, Cha and Virgin Spice 😂 (Idraw the line at hairbands though)

Friday

Screenshot_20220525-224507_Pinterest.jpg

Saturday

Screenshot_20220525-224541_Pinterest.jpg

Sunday

Screenshot_20220525-224837_Pinterest.jpg

Screenshot_20220525-224955_Chrome.jpg

I know this is coming in the middle of a major happening for us! But I decided to give outfits a go 😂 nothing much, but it's something 😂View attachment 1294227

Starting it off by being casual and chill, comfort over fashion and so on. Might go with another top, or just a plain singlet instead of this one. And I might actually go and buy those Vans 😂
View attachment 1294231
Saturday, and still going with a kind of chill vibe, might go with some other shoes, but with these I can actually manage to hold my balance on a yacht after a few glasses of the most fancy rosè 💃😂
View attachment 1294239
On Sunday, I'm still keeping up my green theme, but going for a dress this time, had to sport something of norwegian design, and this was the least hideous thing I found. (Did find something that resembled that VUSE livery of McLaren, tho😂)

Yes, I based a whole look arround those nails when they popped up, I just knew I had to do a green/earthy theme 😂
Love it all

• Heart
Reactions: 25

aac_124

VIP Member
Omg I have no idea what is going on here today but I’ve been real lifing and I’ve been offered 7 weeks in my absolute dream job and ahh I’m so happy

• Heart
Reactions: 23

monza

VIP Member
Sorry I never really processed the first picture of the Pierre dump. What in the Tattle dreams/fantasies is going on here? How do I get on this plane?
View attachment 1294153
Breaking my silence for a minute
DjdjfjdjsjskSjejAAAAAAAAAAAfjgjlgšglfjwwjSLAGkfjfkdwlwldkfjfjdjDJFJFJARKDKFkdjfkfjdwkqldkDJRIFISLWLSLFK
Going back to lurker mode

🧡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hello!!! You guys are so hilarious I could not lurk anymore (lurking from thread 30 or something, I got addicted a bit LOL). You all rock with your witty comments, ideas and also advice, when needed. The variety of topics and how smoothly they mix is just perfection:love: :love:
Have a good night/good day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Charles has got #JB17 on the top of his helmet
Omg and the bottom part says “PaPa” and “Jules” oh Charles my heart ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

imolathesecond

VIP Member
slag army - i kid you not when i tell you a non-f1 friend of mine just sent me a pierre reel on ig and asked me who he is because he's hot 🥵 that man is taking over the world, he's reached married girls in their mid twenties in suburban small towns in germany (yes, that's a niche)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Futtrit

VIP Member
aldr,x1700,front-c,60,103,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Found my Monaco outfit, i know it's not *quite* national churro day yet but I couldn't resist....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I think I'm due to update my profile picture, nobody better than our slag king to take the honours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys remember our Tinder chats and lack of success on these apps? A friend of mine just told me that a friend of his found a monegasque girl on there and she invited him to the race this weekend 💀 what are we doing wrong on dating apps for this not to happen to us?

• Wow
Reactions: 18