Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So for anyone who doesn’t have the McLaren app, apparently McLaren is suffering from porpoising since their upgrades which might be not so great here in Monaco which is quite bumpy anyway

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

OOps2022

VIP Member
have no idea how to quote more than one post at once yet LOL, but thanks for welcoming :) Seriously, it's my favourite place recently to escape from outside life for a while:)
I can't wait for what the weekend will bring. I wish for no dnf's (esp. no dnf for Sharl, heartbreaking that would be) and I really would like to see a surprise win for someone, celebrated with some craziness :) [I feel like the craziness is more probable in case of a surprise win] LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 15

monza

VIP Member
Tbh if you look at who EsteBestie is friendly with on the grid, it is the quieter guys. Perhaps he just thought Danny was a bit too much for him. No disrespect to Danny, a great guy but I can see how some may find his energy a bit much to handle.
Exactly that. I love Estebestie because of that. I would call him non slag king of the paddock if there is no Mick 😄

But to be slag you have to be loud. With or without words 🔥
It really 0 or 1 - you have it of not. Este doesn't 😅

Look at them slagginess just screams out of every pore and every pixel of the pic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14