Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
You vag was WASTED on him. Pierre would never mistreat a new Hollywood like that.
He use to say he “felt like a king” when I done it to him 😑😑 only looking back now I’m like I was so silly. I’m much more confident and comfortable in my sexuality and asking for what I want/setting boundaries

• Heart
Reactions: 13

spielberg

VIP Member
omg, anthoine's mum is reposting all the posts and stories of anthoine in her insta story - she's such a wonderful person 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys I just can’t cope with how fabulous you all are! I feel exactly the same as you, it’s so lovely being part of this little niche community where we all laugh at the same things and boost one another up! So glad I found this place 😍💜 You’re all wonderful beautiful people!

I also enjoy the fact that lurkers wanting a quick bit of gossip will have to trawl through our nightly counselling sessions 😂
Lurkers feel free to join, this is basically free therapy but with a little ✨spice✨
*the spice being witty jokes and extreme thirst

• Heart
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Tbh, I know Daniels had some bad luck but at some point your boss is going to get fed up if you aren’t living up to expectations, I think he’s slightly lucky it’s McLaren as I think a lot of teams would have lost patience a lot earlier last season

this is not saying I think he should be dropped, just that Zak’s the CEO, there is a lot of money riding on this so of course he’s going to be disappointed if he isn’t scoring points

Yeah exactly. He's paid megabucks to do his job well and I'd have been kicking his arse WELL before this.

Haters will just say I don't like DR 😛

* still haven't forgiven him for Cyril's broken heart

Last edited:
  • Haha

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Well, I’ve been away for quite while and skipped a lot of threads.
Thought I catch up and start at thread 92……not my wisest decision…..😂

Anyway, how’s everyone been? 😊

(Living for Pear Slagy by the way)

• Haha
  • Heart
You’re my fairy godmother I swear
Genuinely think we are all each others fairy godmothers!
This is honestly such a wickedly funny place, if I've had a shocking day I always know someone will make me snort with laughter. I hope you all know how bloody quick witted and clever you all are. F1 is lucky to have us as fans!

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
i think fans creating a mass drama over the whole thing is one of the reasons mclaren kept it quiet when they switched lando and daniels chassis in the first half of the 2021 season 😬
People have been expecting way too much when it was first announced Daniel would go there. They were expecting him to become best friends with Lando, they were expecting him to constantly be up there and lead that team. But that’s not how F1 works, you can’t just come into a team when your teammates been there for two years and take over. And because expectations from the outside were so ridiculously high everything Daniel did became even more public than it already was. And if you look at his season - the second half was really good. It took some getting used to and let’s be honest, he’s never been the greatest qualifier, not even in the Red Bull, but he scored points quite consistently in the second half despite McLaren stopping development on the car mid 2021. The 2022 car is really unpredictable as we’ve heard both Lando and Daniel say many times and it’s also a new car altogether. It’s another period of adjusting and Daniel is just a bit slow at that. If you look at the lap times, he’s been close to Lando for the majority of the sessions. But the thing is, perhaps Lando’s just better than Daniel altogether - just like Max. Not saying Daniel isn’t great because of course he is, but maybe Lando really is another level. And if the team can keep Daniel happy and vice versa, this is a really solid line up because the young star is backed by the great experienced guy who can give really great feedback and develop the car and still get good points. And people fail to see Daniel is actually really great, maybe not the best but really good, because they’ve been piling this ridiculous expectation of being the team leader on him. It’s just about how you look at it. I used a lot of words and I still don’t think I made clear what I even mean.

Last edited:

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I got my first Hollywood for an asshole ex who wouldn’t munch my leather mat if you know what I mean. So I got the Hollywood because he said he would if I got full waxed (mind you I was always more or less fully shaved). But ya I got it done but didn’t get a lick
FUCK THAT GUY
But like not literally, what a dick

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I tried to find information about that Ted Cruz, but it's all in English. He is not against guns? Although there happened a lot of schoolshootings (and churgeshootings etc). Did i understand that right from what i read on the internet?
That's correct. He's still planning on attending a NRA conference in the next few days. He's a vile person who only cares about himself and has literally blamed his own daughters on some of his actions to protect himself

• Wow
  • Angry

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I'm just catching up with the "charity match", there were only four drivers in the end?! Lmao I really fell for that fake flyer 😂 it was like Fyre Festival, except taking place in Monaco!!

• Haha