Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

valen_

Seen this and it did make me chuckle this morning. Poor Pierre being ripped for his liking escapades 😂
After seeing this I went to follow Yuki’s tiktok, and look at this comment he liked, calling him and Pierre a couple😂 It was in his second most recent video
BBEA8D22-EF2E-4922-B3AB-B509282FB600.jpeg

He also did that trend that Mclaren did of lando in 2017/now and said that he got the idea from them! He answered so many comments on that tiktok😂 even made reservations for his future restaurant
12C3F263-D1CB-43C7-8D08-AB20186C184C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

CeCesworld

VIP Member
View attachment 1290626
hot take, i think both look absolutely amazing but i do prefer her real life - she looks gorgeous
*also i don't care if she uses Photoshop to make her more comfortable and hide her insecurities (everyone's allowed to do that and i don't think she should get all the hate for using it (if she does) because there are loads of others who use it way more)

Does it bother anyone else that the accounts name is "mygossipisbetterTHENyours"? It should be betterTHANyours.
I commend anyone that learns and is able to communicate in multiple languages, but it irritates me that this account is basically a hate account and their name is nonsense.......

Also I despair of the amount of misogynistic crap they spout. Any opportunity to tear down another woman for doing literally anything.

• Heart
Right well, nows as good a time as any to put my well thought out Monaco outfits up!

So....Friday is vaguely inspired by my Good Catholic French boy and his hot boy summer.
2022_05_24_09_03_03_444.jpg

Saturday, I'm aiming to go straight from Qualis to the bar because he's either fucked it up so I'm gonna leave it to Yuki to wipe away his tears and go party with @aidil on a yacht or he's done well so I'm going to tuck him in for an early night and go and party with @aidil on a yacht.
2022_04_07_17_57_59_665.jpg

And for Sunday I'm cracking out the Coco Fennell dress because it's great for showing off your tatas and my man needs a reason to race.
2022_04_07_17_42_23_902.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I just saw there was more of Checo’s radio from the race:

The “come on guys, let me by! I helped max earlier” on 2:14 😕
Before I had the impression Checo was comfortable being the second driver, but he seemed so upset here, that I don't think he agreed to this extreme, of always being second and not even being allowed to race ever
I agree that strategy is normal for teams to get the best outcome for championships and all, but is it worth never having a satisfied 2nd driver, and always having to change them?
I read somewhere, but don't remenber where, that the first time he let Max through the team told him that they will give him the position back later in the race. I understand why red bull did that but i also feel bad for Checo because it is still early in the season to have team orders 😕

aidil

VIP Member
I can barely even explain it to myself, but then again my brain is absolute mush from studying - I probably made a ridiculous amount of typos and syntax mistakes this last week lol sorry
PLEASE. Your English is fucking astounding my friend. God I wish I could speak another language! I bow down to all of you who aren’t native speakers!

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
‘What is he doing?’ - Charles, probably also whenever Carlos goes through the gravel
1653470196867.jpeg

(Exam went alright, not too great, not too bad - just alright 😂)

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
You guys are so brave with all the waxing and laser stuff here, meanwhile it’s just me and my razor 🤝😂
(and a good old peeling and some AHA-body lotion)

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I just saw there was more of Checo’s radio from the race:

The “come on guys, let me by! I helped max earlier” on 2:14 😕
Before I had the impression Checo was comfortable being the second driver, but he seemed so upset here, that I don't think he agreed to this extreme, of always being second and not even being allowed to race ever
I agree that strategy is normal for teams to get the best outcome for championships and all, but is it worth never having a satisfied 2nd driver, and always having to change them?
I think a lot of people forget that being in a team doesn't mean throwing all your resources at your first driver, if this had been Daniel and McLaren, we wouldn't hear the end of it... it's the 6th race, both drivers could still win the WDC, both should be provided with a chance to do so and tbh, I can totally see Checo wanting to leave the team if this becomes a constant issue. Not even Merc or Ferrari, the teams most known for having second drivers, operate like this this early on. A sport shouldn't be about team orders, at least not this early on. I'd understand it if it were about Max and Checo racing each other and the team not wanting to risk a double DNF but they were fighting a Merc... and Checo had all the capabilities to overtake George, Checo deserves better than being the ultimate team player.

Agree, best

So are Max Verstappen and Daniel Kvyat playing against each other? I always wonder what that relationship could be like.
I think they're on the same team which kind of makes it funnier. I like to think they're relationship is fine, they were both at Baby P's 2nd birthday party last year so at the very least they're pulling themselves together for her sake ❤

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Won’t lie first time Brazilian/Hollywood is brutal but sooo worth it imo x
I got my first Hollywood for an asshole ex who wouldn’t munch my leather mat if you know what I mean. So I got the Hollywood because he said he would if I got full waxed (mind you I was always more or less fully shaved). But ya I got it done but didn’t get a lick

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So many years have passed and I can’t stop myself from wondering how much that must’ve hurt his abdomen, that poor six pack

Looks like Yuki San was also suffering during Spanish GP.
Yes we talked about that yesterday as well, I feel so bad for him but insane how he managed to score points despite feeling ill ❤ our sweet potato lover 🥺
Also love the new profile pic!! Queen Cisca 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
He just said Lando has an edge on Danny right now and that Daniel hasn't clicked with the car yet. Honestly it wasn't that bad, what Zak was supposed to say? 🙄

I mean, if I'm honest, Zaks been incredibly patient and supportive of Daniel. If he was still at Redbull he'd have been out at the end of last season. I love Danny but sorry, he's got to get his shit together...everyone always makes excuses for him but he's just nowhere near as good as Lando right now. And I also say that as someone who is fairly indifferent to Lando (sorry Tattle 🤣). The stats speak for themselves, and these so called fans should take a hard look at the drivers standings.

Futtrit

VIP Member
I think this last weekend has REALLY highlighted the Lando /Daniel form difference. I haven't listened to that interview yet but maybe Zak's frustration is building.

His teammate finishing in the top 10 while struggling hugely with tonsillitis has just illustrated how determined that little Bristolian is and that makes DR look meh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Futtrit

VIP Member
I love the parallel conversations of in depth F1 analysis and absolute filth in T shirt form!

Viva la WAGS thread 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14