Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oetkb

Friday- channelling my inner sausage roll
20679B39-1A0D-4F71-9891-62D859DB5F2B.jpeg

saturday - Pierre hasn’t noticed me, must be more obvious
D5D732DA-82AD-461E-A040-07D61AFE901D.jpeg

Sunday- I mean business

C01E3B7C-A0A5-4556-857D-B47CD07120FA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MissF1

VIP Member
So much love in here!!! 🥰🥰🥰 You ladies and few gents are fabulous! How did so many beautiful, funny, smart, amazing people find this place?!

We all have real life and real shit and this is such a wonderful escape. I know it is for me and I’m so happy to be a part of that escape for someone else as well.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I’m ngl, I created an private insta account at the weekend so I could call out the weirdos and I’ve already been blocked by mygossipisbetterthanyours, I count that as a win 😂😂

(I know I shouldn’t fuel them but they just got on my tits too much, i had to)

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
View attachment 1290626
hot take, i think both look absolutely amazing but i do prefer her real life - she looks gorgeous
*also i don't care if she uses Photoshop to make her more comfortable and hide her insecurities (everyone's allowed to do that and i don't think she should get all the hate for using it (if she does) because there are loads of others who use it way more)
Whilst I don’t obviously absolutely don’t agree with the hate the Luisa (or any other of the wags) get for being with their respective partner, the hate pages speaking about their actions/personality/rumours when.l they no nothing is bearable (not the correct word to us either know but I can’t think of anything else) l. Whenever they start talking about the wag they look, use of photoshop etc. it become even more too far. We know that the wags can see these pages, and we don’t know what they might be dealing with mentally (and for that matter what anyone who sees these posts might be dealing with as well). It could trigger something in someone that doesn’t end well.
And also in this case, the first picture will be from a brand post/photoshoot and it is then their choice as to what they do with the picture, not Luisa’s so it kinda makes the comment not make sense.
I feel like I haven’t explained this as well as I want to but I hope you get the point of what I’m trying to say.

Reactions: 17

valen_

I just saw there was more of Checo’s radio from the race:

The “come on guys, let me by! I helped max earlier” on 2:14 😕
Before I had the impression Checo was comfortable being the second driver, but he seemed so upset here, that I don't think he agreed to this extreme, of always being second and not even being allowed to race ever
I agree that strategy is normal for teams to get the best outcome for championships and all, but is it worth never having a satisfied 2nd driver, and always having to change them?

• Sad

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Gosh, woken up to the sad news about America. It’s barbaric how this still happens time after time! Anyone living there or got family there. Thoughts are with you ❤

• Sad
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
i am giving Daniel tough love for Monaco. I have removed him as my profile picture and will make him my profile pic agin once he scores at least one point, up to you Daniel

(@monza wanting to come back and kill me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

aidil

VIP Member
Guys I just can’t cope with how fabulous you all are! I feel exactly the same as you, it’s so lovely being part of this little niche community where we all laugh at the same things and boost one another up! So glad I found this place 😍💜 You’re all wonderful beautiful people!

I also enjoy the fact that lurkers wanting a quick bit of gossip will have to trawl through our nightly counselling sessions 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
Ok can I just start by apologising to granny aac for using the Pope like this 😂🙈
But I think this is my favourite photoshop ever
B71C482F-D818-40B9-96C1-FE9EB74DB75B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Ok so I finally got all my outfits sorted for Monaco. Friday: comfort will always be key hence the trousers and converse. Also how cute is this bag 😍
0FF6C625-09FF-4CE0-B1C4-FE6C4B6B6DD2.jpeg

Saturday: taking inspo (is the same dress and shoes) from tennis wag @moorrgs I saw this on her story today for French Open and decided it was Monaco worthy.
E7EC14E9-3DC8-4728-B9C6-0CE75FC4D06C.jpeg

sunday: finally getting the heels out for Monaco.
BA449C14-8ACB-490E-8642-3693D100D72B.jpeg

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
3 years ago Anthoine won his first f2 race.
In 2014 Jules Bianchi scored his first ever points in f1 🥺 ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

90sgirl

VIP Member
Guys it’s national churro day on June 6th I feel we need to celebrate the ultimate hinty food 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I got my first Hollywood for an asshole ex who wouldn’t munch my leather mat if you know what I mean. So I got the Hollywood because he said he would if I got full waxed (mind you I was always more or less fully shaved). But ya I got it done but didn’t get a lick
You vag was WASTED on him. Pierre would never mistreat a new Hollywood like that.

• Haha
  • Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Haven't seen this pic been posted here (sorry if it has!), but i love how comfortable Luisa looks with Lando's family. Must be nice 🥰
1653343160094.png

• Heart