Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
3 years ago Anthoine won his first f2 race.
In 2014 Jules Bianchi scored his first ever points in f1 🥺 ❤

I am getting tears in my eyes, everytime i see the names of these guys.

Today is a really sad day, what happened in Texas...it broke my heart.
Schools should be a safe place... the world should be more safe for everyone. Have no words...just tears...

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
A good rule of thumb is to conveniently 'forget' to wax/shave and only realise when he's about to take your underwear off.

If he doesn't care and still goes down anyway, seal of approval.

If he won't go down on you, just throw the whole man away.

• Heart

landolorian

Chatty Member
I got my first Hollywood for an asshole ex who wouldn’t munch my leather mat if you know what I mean. So I got the Hollywood because he said he would if I got full waxed (mind you I was always more or less fully shaved). But ya I got it done but didn’t get a lick
Fuck that guy! Unless he is prepared to have one with you he ain’t worth your time. A proper man will not care. If I’m getting pubes in my teeth, so are you sir.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Right, outfits - disregarding any weather forecasts here because I actually really want it to rain….
Slowly building up the amount of drama any outfit I’d ever wear would have View attachment 1289649

We know I love a good cleavage
View attachment 1289654

Disguising as a Williams or Alpine fan but but actually a McLaren Whora (anyone feeling orange lingerie 😂)… just not these shoes please
View attachment 1289660
I love all these outfits!! The last dress is amazing!

Happy #93 everybody!!
GridArt_20220524_065508089.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
I’m gonna buy it and drink it when Danny has a decent race View attachment 1292913

View attachment 1292920
Don’t coz this picture comparison breaks my heart. I never saw the footage of jules accident until recently and it’s horrific what happened to him, made me feel I’ll knowing it could have been avoided so easily had proper safety measures been in place. I remember watching Antoines crash and it was so so bad. On the minute silence the next day I remember seeing his mum hugging and holding Charles face. I so so so hope Charles goes on to be a world champion not only for himself but you know he’s racing for those two as well, not to mention his dad and the whole telling him he got a Ferrari seat when it wasn’t confirmed yet. God I’ve set myself off again 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Right, this day started out kind of weird on tattle but it took a lovely turn with all this women supporting women stuff and all the beautiful ladies on here ❤ I hope those who’ve temporarily left return soon, including @Blablabla29 my partner in crime when it comes to technical stuff 🥰
I’m gonna call it a day now, actually finished a study plan for once so can sleep peacefully - if I’m not haunted by NSFW Tayto Man 😬

• Heart
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Do you think Yuki likes Irish girls who go pink and purple when they’re really cold because they’re so pale? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
I just saw there was more of Checo’s radio from the race:

The “come on guys, let me by! I helped max earlier” on 2:14 😕
Before I had the impression Checo was comfortable being the second driver, but he seemed so upset here, that I don't think he agreed to this extreme, of always being second and not even being allowed to race ever
I agree that strategy is normal for teams to get the best outcome for championships and all, but is it worth never having a satisfied 2nd driver, and always having to change them?
I begrudgingly understand why they did it but no one likes to hear team orders this early on do they? I wish another strong team would snap him up because if Checo left I can't think of any other driver who would be happy to just let that shit slide. Even Bottas didn't get team orders this early on. Add to that the amount of revenue he personally brings to the team....they should start valuing him more.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
People have been talking about Daniil and Max on opposing teams for the football match. All I'm going to say is thank god Lewis isn't on the drivers' team this year, because Nico Rosberg would probably go in studs up within the first 5 minutes. 😂😂

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
View attachment 1290626
hot take, i think both look absolutely amazing but i do prefer her real life - she looks gorgeous
*also i don't care if she uses Photoshop to make her more comfortable and hide her insecurities (everyone's allowed to do that and i don't think she should get all the hate for using it (if she does) because there are loads of others who use it way more)
Honestly this isn't the "gotcha!" they think it is. Lu looks great in both photos - like it or not, she's a beautiful young woman. I know we like to laugh at these gossip pages because they're so ridiculous, but the people behind them really need to get a grip, it's not normal to be so consumed by hate and jealousy.

Reactions: 13

maisie20

VIP Member
guys ye all have the best style I’d rock up to the paddock in bicycle shorts, vans and a top of some kind 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I think this last weekend has REALLY highlighted the Lando /Daniel form difference. I haven't listened to that interview yet but maybe Zak's frustration is building.

His teammate finishing in the top 10 while struggling hugely with tonsillitis has just illustrated how determined that little Bristolian is and that makes DR look meh 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbh, I know Daniels had some bad luck but at some point your boss is going to get fed up if you aren’t living up to expectations, I think he’s slightly lucky it’s McLaren as I think a lot of teams would have lost patience a lot earlier last season

this is not saying I think he should be dropped, just that Zak’s the CEO, there is a lot of money riding on this so of course he’s going to be disappointed if he isn’t scoring points

• Heart