Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I was scared of what this Photoshop was going to be, but you did great

Didn't know they had an Aldi there
Next new race will be in the Vatican
The Catholic church already have the merch.......crucifixes, relics, shrouds...

Reactions: 7
Ffs I forgot I’d left you all hanging, went to make my dinner and returned to utter chaos and more groundbreaking @aac_124 artwork

I mean technically you could say I was thrown out for slagging. A security guard said I was inappropriately dressed and should know better. So I had an argument with him about how sexist the rules were and then they threw me and my boyfriend at the time out I AM A GOOD CATHOLIC GIRL WHO LIKES A SUMMER DRESS

Ok can I just start by apologising to granny aac for using the Pope like this
But I think this is my favourite photoshop ever
View attachment 1293725
I love how these artworks are getting more and more layers - it’s like pass the parcel but with F1 Tattle memes

Reactions: 11

Since he celebrated with Annemarie that weekend, you think him and HB were already a thing or no?

Reactions: 5
Ok can I just start by apologising to granny aac for using the Pope like this
But I think this is my favourite photoshop ever
View attachment 1293725
Collective Tattle apology to Granny Acc

Unboxed live
Why did they have to call it “Under the Weather”🥲🥲

Watch me never be able to take a game of pass the parcel at a work birthday party seriously ever again

It blends in so seamlessly
To the point that I didn’t even notice it…I’m just so used to it being there now that it is no longer a surprise

Howling at Aldi Vatican
It’s the newest branch. Didn’t you know?

I was going to add cookie to but thought it would be too much
I say you re-edit it

Reactions: 4
Nice and chill unboxed I loved the mechanics /Tom talk and little Luisa moment

Reactions: 6
The Catholic church already have the merch.......crucifixes, relics, shrouds...
Would totally go for a shroud with Italian Jesus on it, or a Ferrari! Not to mention the hats for this race, everyone wearing a replica of the popes hat (is it even called a hat?)

View attachment 1293784

Since he celebrated with Annemarie that weekend, you think him and HB were already a thing or no?
She is totally staring at his butt in this pic!
not on her phone or anything

Reactions: 4
Unboxed was sad 🥲 ill Lando and disappointed Danny are heartbreaking
(But the little moment with Daniel and George laughing was nice)

Reactions: 6
He just said Lando has an edge on Danny right now and that Daniel hasn't clicked with the car yet. Honestly it wasn't that bad, what Zak was supposed to say?

As long as it’s constructive criticism.
That’s helpful for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.