Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
with luisas haters, even if there isnt many, its the lengths and severity they go to in an attempt to do whatever they are trying to do (hurt her career, make lando+his family not like her? whatever their delusional minds can come up with). commenting hate towards her on posts of family, friends, her agency and brands she works with ontop of the making the numerous hate accounts just exaggerates the amount everyone sees 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1283886
chelsea’s forward following mr norris 🤣
what makes me laugh more at this is that she doesnt follow lando 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lni33

VIP Member
I would have actually melted by now 😂 my pasty Irish genes would not be handling that

431E1FD3-0E6B-4D04-8C1A-237F24BE9BFF.jpeg

• Wow

aidil

VIP Member
Somehow worked my way through 30 pages while watching quali replay on Sky 😂👏🏻

Hope you’re okay @maisie20 - sounds like you’re having a horrible shift! Sending you lots of love! 💜

REALLY feeling for Lando today. Hayfever absolutely ruins me every summer and no over the counter medication touches it. I’m laid up struggling to breathe with bloodshot eyes right now after six hours in a field today 😭 Can’t imagine how unbearable it is feeling this rough inside a helmet in a sweltering car. Poor guy looks so shattered! Amazing result for Daniel though!

Raging at all the Lu hate too, it’s sick. The poor girl is not doing a thing wrong and having her every move pulled apart by these dickheads 😡 No wonder she never comes to races!

Yuki and Pierre chaotic conversation:

These two need to get a fucking room 😂💜 Gutted for Pierre and Yuki today. The ATs are shit right now, wish they’d get the car they deserve 😭

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I would still do the same if I were them
Points should not be misspend, 2 championships are better than one
checo deserves as much of a chance as max though, it's so early in the season, there's no need to prioritize someone just yet - there are still 16 races to go and usually prioritizing is done later. red bull is max-biased, he's their star and he needs to be kept happy - all understood, but so unfair for checo.

oh poor guy 🥺 he did so good, i hope he's at least a little proud of himself ❤

MissF1

VIP Member
I believe Checo knows it's better for red bull and him to win drivers+constructors than just drivers championship 🤷‍♀️
So did Bottas, so did DR, but that doesn’t matter. These are athletes. They all have been spoiled their whole life and told how important and amazing they are. The need to feel important and appreciated always wins out imo. Years of being not as important to the team just wears them down. And I totally get it.

spielberg

VIP Member
also everyone's like omg why is lu always with lando? absolutely no offence to kevin and his family but nobody said one bad word about his wife and daughter being at every single race (i appreciate him being a family person and being proud of his family and all that, but if other drivers did the same, they'd be in the mud)

*i may or may not be a bit angry rn haha

lni33

VIP Member
GO ON GEORGE, that was hot, man deserves a better car to showcase his talent

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
NO NO I was going to buy those shoes but idk anymnore

I read this as "as much as i miss fucking him" ... 🙄😂
Enjoy single life and the freedom, suddenly you'll find a guy, I have found a prince a few times, but never the king 😂🥰
Well that too... but there’s currently a VERY attractive man at the bar (for tonight) 👀👀 I just syill think I need a few more shots or drinks before I chst to him as my friends have abandoned me one for there boyfriend and the other for a girl she met in the bathrooms 🙈
Pierre has influenced my slag life
38F9DA1B-E356-4C3A-89E4-846D14CB00EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
also remember last year in baku (i think) when lando didn't go to the pitlane because he got unclear instructions - penalty points
Yuki crossing the pitentry line in austria - penalty points
Fernando and Lance seem to also not be liked by the fia at all

oh i think the only time this place gets dramatic is when heidi is brought up, there's thankfully rarely any lando drama (except for the cheating accusations after miami, i agree - that wasn't fun) 😂 the outrage rn is more targeted at the fia and their inconsistency and how they're favouring certain people like charles
Maybe I should have said people get very passionate and defensive of Lando. But either way it's not a problem or a criticism...there's far too many of you for a start 🤣. It's more about reading the room...
But yeah the cheating dramz was a time.
I'm sure all will be well tomorrow ladies, hate to say it because I would love baby Schumacher to score points but Lando will be in P10 in no time xxx

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It's not about keeping Max happy it's about him winning a championship

Or let's pretend Checo is a championship contender such as Carlos is

It's ugly but the table shows maximum points for RB in both championships and 0 for Charles and that may decide things later 🤷‍♀️
winning a championship is done by being faster than your opponents, not by team orders, at least not this early in the season - and checo deserves that chance to be faster as much as max. even merc let lewis and valtteri race early in the season.
later, when it's heating up and the teammate is out of contention? sure.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Well, ended up missing qualis so have had to wait to watch highlights on Channel 4. Was coming in to commiserate with my fellow Pierre ladies and congratulate Mick but everyone seems so cross I think I'll just stay quiet 🤣
Hopefully tomorrow will be a good race...although I think it's a foregone conclusion!
Yeah i'm a bit gutted for Pierre, the AlphaTauri wasn't at its best today and the late engine change probably didn't help. You don't have to stay quiet just because some are "annoyed". Everyone can be happy for their faves all the time, no mater what else is going on for other drivers 😁. The only thing we can blame today is the FIA and their inconsistency, but it has been a thing sice forever 😂😂.

• Heart