Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
you would think they would let him skip the drivers parade if hes feeling ill but sadly i dont think the fia care about that when it comes to media obligations towards drivers 🙄
View attachment 1285230
lewis standing there as emotional support... lando got a lot of hate for skipping the fan zone event because he usually always takes more time than anyone else for the fans - it bugs me so much that he's obviously not doing great health wise

• Sad
Reactions: 11

imolathesecond

VIP Member
i really don't vibe with the dutch or austrian anthem, it's a shame we're hearing them so often
the monaco-italy combo is much more joyful 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
it’s really interesting to look at the patterns. charles is another one that gets away easily majority of the time. i forget how, but i’m pretty sure he has some sort of connection? they are pretty harsh on fernando a lot of the time. i think the most annoying thing is the inconsistency though. like they let lando off v easy in russia, with that pit entry that was potentially dangerous, but so harsh here with the track limits where he barelyyy went off.
Charles’ manager Nicolas Todt is related to ex FIA president Jean Todt (he’s his son), that’s the connection and yes I agree, he’s off the hook very easily. I mean whatever happened before 2022 isn’t really comparable to now because it’s new people but still, it’s so clear how certain people are favoured. Like Pierre and Lando last week weren’t even investigated - Pierre should’ve gotten a penalty. Mick got no penalty for the incident with Seb which is just insanity. But Fernando got like two 5 second penalties for more minor things. Daniel got one as well for something minor. If they penalize these minor things, they have to at least investigate everything.

Dandree

VIP Member
I knew that kicking Alonso and replacing him with KM was the best decision for this weekend 😂😂😂

nice and chill outfit 😊 love it 😍
Carmen is becoming my new Minttu ( of course she is irreplaceable) but Carmen's style is so lovely and classy

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Omg I’ve been out of the house for 14 hours and only had signal at the start of the day! 😭😭😭 I AM SO BEHIND ON EVERYTHING. You better believe I’m not going to bed till I’ve got up to date with EVERYTHING 😂 can’t wait to actually sit down and watch things with you guys tomorrow!

Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend so far! 💜

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
HI UNCLE DANIEL
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD RACE
AND I HOPE YOU WIN
AND I HOPE MCLAREN
I HOPE MCLAREN
WILL BE FAAaaAaAaAAST

KISS KISS TO UNCLE DANIEL
THUMBS UP THUMBS UP
LOVE Hhhh...
LOVE HEART

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
haas is hosting two german influencers (agaiiiiin, it's an 1&1 thing) and poor mick had to explain the steering wheel to them... someone save him pls

• Haha
  • Sad
Yea exactly that’s been my point the entire time. Which is why I cannot understand the outrage at McLaren on twitter and tumblr. It’s like people take literally anything as an invitation to shit on them.
The McLaren fandom is now quite toxic. If they aren't slagging Lando and McLaren off for being mean to poor Daniel they are slagging them off for being mean to poor baby Lando. Alot of amazing things have happened thanks to new fans, and I am more than aware that toxicity has always been there, but this social media nastiness is just 🙄🙄🙄. Can't imagine my dad and his mates writing letters to Frank Williams back in the day to say that they thought he was being mean to Mansell 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10