Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
honestly it's such a difficult decision as an athlete
speaking from personal experience, your team normally leaves the decision to you and as an athlete you obviously want to compete...
athletes are incredibly stubborn and always want to show what they can - even if it's the wrong decision

Reactions: 12

scvlet

VIP Member
and it's always the same ones, mick seems to have eternal protection by the fia and the fans and kevin is being praised endlessly (rightly so, what he's done since his return is nothing short of amazing, but not at the cost of others?)
it’s really interesting to look at the patterns. charles is another one that gets away easily majority of the time. i forget how, but i’m pretty sure he has some sort of connection? they are pretty harsh on fernando a lot of the time. i think the most annoying thing is the inconsistency though. like they let lando off v easy in russia, with that pit entry that was potentially dangerous, but so harsh here with the track limits where he barelyyy went off.

Mclaren doesn't care so much about driver's health, right? 💀💀💀💀
To be fair though, he's paid millions of pounds to do what is essentially his job, and he's a grown man...if he felt unsafe I'm sure he would say so and not race. I doubt very much that McLaren would force an unfit driver into a car. I'm not underestimating his discomfort but I don't think it's fair to say they don't care about his health, it wouldn't help them in the long run to have a driver with long term issues caused by driving when ill.

lni33

VIP Member
Can’t say I recall Lando being this badly affected by hayfever before…. What kind of super pollen have they got floating around Barcelona this weekend 😂

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Alex is giving me a mix of Jessie from Team Rocket and Syndrome from Incredibles 😂

89830087-D6A2-432E-A2FE-7472B53D5311.jpeg

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Back from some hella real lifing so Iona spam incoming- not caught up on Quali so using you guys as my information source!!! Will debrief post catch up 🥰

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
i would be actually happy if Lando stayed at hotel, resting 😞 this race will be a hell for him

• Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Everyone = one girl (and her 100 instagram profiles)

Have you ever seen Luisa hater other than cinnamon?

There are several girls involved but cinnamon is definitely the leader of their cult, there were also some nasty comments under that picture with Isa that Kym posted, I think some have been deleted though

valen_

One of the cutest radios I’ve ever heard just happened in F2, Drugovich won the sprint race and his engineer told him “Felipe, thank you for existing and thanks to your mother for making you” 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

hello2723

VIP Member
lando and daniel may move up a couple of places, both haas drivers have been summoned to the stewards

• Wow

spielberg

VIP Member
of fucking course... no offense to kevin, i like him and how adorable is little laura, but if i hear british bias one more time after today i'll scream, so much for really enforcing the rules...
fr they always shout British bias but Lando is literally the first person to get a penalty or deleted times and penalty points by the fia. i love mick and kevin but this is honestly just unfair