Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
Got a full ashtray thrown at me in work and now I am expected to bring him out for the night, why is it okay to abuse healthcare staff πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

lni33

VIP Member
Finally somebody with more than 1 brain cell has realised it doesn’t make sense to go Europe America Europe Canada Europe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh McLaren what have they done with their tyres? That is really not ideal πŸ˜ͺ
feels like they're treating this race as an extended testing session to understand the new upgrades for monaco in particular. probably new medium-used soft-used soft for them, one new soft for lando, but far from good 😬😬😬 could also see them attempting a one stopper a la albono but that likely won't work, this is a traditional two stopper race

also, sainz sr approves of the girlfriend πŸ˜‚ and isa's like 'this is my future, not bad'
Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-22 um 11.11.06.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

imolathesecond

VIP Member
getty images has hd pics of lando looking miserable, not reposting because duh but it's heartbreaking. he's got a wet towel on his neck and holding one to his eyes as well. don't know why they felt the need to photograph him in his state...

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Emma77

Can’t say I recall Lando being this badly affected by hayfever before…. What kind of super pollen have they got floating around Barcelona this weekend πŸ˜‚
It's not hayfever... he's allergic to Lu's moisturizing cream and since she's forcing him to have sex all night every night, he's badly affected #sarcasm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

suzuka

Girls, do we really need to repost the toxic haters? I wouldn't even know what they're writing if it wasn't on here. Why give them attention, let them rot.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
also remember last year in baku (i think) when lando didn't go to the pitlane because he got unclear instructions - penalty points
Yuki crossing the pitentry line in austria - penalty points
Fernando and Lance seem to also not be liked by the fia at all
Speaking of Austria, that incident between Lando and Checo last year? Even freaking Horner said it was just racing and Lando got 5 secs + 2 penalty points.
FIA and Twitter 🀝🏼 shitting on Lando

• Sad