Formula One Wags #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not that worried. Haas are always strong in quali but struggle a lot in the race so we will see what will happen tomorrow. And McLaren still need to understand their new package and how to set it up perfectly.
yeah in fp2 daniel was 4 tenths slower on hards than mick on mediums. there's a lot to play for.
and this was lando and mick on the hards in fp1.
Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-21 um 17.26.00.png

Reactions: 8
Lando and Barcelona just don’t get along, last year was tit for him as well 😒

Reactions: 2
most of them are saying the usual "lando is finished" because daniel outqualified him, they really refuse to be happy or celebrate instead of spreading hate at any point 😅
my guess from that would also be they havent watched the past 9 quali sessions 😅
I really don't understand the hate. If you don't like some pilot, fine but why wasting time and energy into hate in every post they do ??
One remark from time to time, it's ok.
But when it's every post, it's time to deconnect and find something better to do 🤪

Reactions: 6
but it also means Haas has still a upgrade for later that can work
especially with a budget cap
I’m not so worried about McLaren and Haas. Barcelona is all about the car whereas nearly all other tracks are impacted by driver input a great deal more. This is where McLaren out perform haas. They were unlucky today with the apparent track limits and not having a second set of new soft tyres for Daniel.

Reactions: 3
but it also means Haas has still a upgrade for later that can work
especially with a budget cap
Haas is known for having troubles with upgrades in the past year. 2020 and 2021 they didn't develop the car at all. In 2019 they made development that weren't working at all and end the year with the car from Melbourne because the update car was worst than the original one. But the have ex Ferrari engineers this year so we will see.

Reactions: 4
Twitter is basically always like this towards Lando, he lives in their head rent free

The Daniel ‘stans’ especially are taking this as an opportunity to go for him 🙄
so over the Daniel stans

Reactions: 2
anyway, ignoring the negativity twitter spreads, i doubt this will happen again but that time lando had a very close track limit in quali and it turned into this
1018565900-lat-20210418-gp2102_151931_1st5686-1-955x1354.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Girls, do we really need to repost the toxic haters? I wouldn't even know what they're writing if it wasn't on here. Why give them attention, let them rot.

Reactions: 14
Girls, do we really need to repost the toxic haters? I wouldn't even know what they're writing if it wasn't on here. Why give them attention, let them rot.
+ cinnamon and her alter egos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so over the Daniel stans
Ok maybe a stupid question but what do you mean with "Daniel stans", are those fans who are weird fans or something?! I read it here a few times but i don't totally get it....

• Heart
Did someone see lando on the media pen after quali? They didn't show him on the french tv 😕

Reactions: 1
Ok maybe a stupid question but what do you mean with "Daniel stans", are those fans who are weird fans or something?! I read it here a few times but i don't totally get it....

Don't worry, it's not me and you babes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.