Formula One Wags #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see the longer running tomorrow but kind of disappointed the haas cars are faster/neck and neck with the McLaren’s after upgrades and haas having none

Reactions: 6
It will be interesting to see the longer running tomorrow but kind of disappointed the haas cars are faster/neck and neck with the McLaren’s after upgrades and haas having none
that's what is worrying...

Reactions: 3
this is charles' 13th pole, this is incredible - it's only his 5th season in f1 and his 4th in a competitive car.. little demon child has a lot of speed

i don't think it's worrying, i don't think mclaren would've been capable of fighting them for q3 without the upgrades.

Reactions: 7
not toto crashing roger's interview with orf and then talking about tennis and skiing instead of f1 haha
that's literally the most austrian/swiss thing i've seen today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that's what is worrying...
I'm not that worried. Haas are always strong in quali but struggle a lot in the race so we will see what will happen tomorrow. And McLaren still need to understand their new package and how to set it up perfectly.

Reactions: 8
this is charles' 13th pole, this is incredible - it's only his 5th season in f1 and his 4th in a competitive car.. little demon child has a lot of speed

i don't think it's worrying, i don't think mclaren would've been capable of fighting them for q3 without the upgrades.
but it also means Haas has still a upgrade for later that can work
especially with a budget cap

Reactions: 3
I'm not that worried. Haas are always strong in quali but struggle a lot in the race so we will see what will happen tomorrow. And McLaren still need to understand their new package and how to set it up.
Ya that’s true too I know they said they were trying out alot of different setups etc

Reactions: 2
funny thing is daniel chose not to go out again, and he outqualified lando - what do they want now?
most of them are saying the usual "lando is finished" because daniel outqualified him, they really refuse to be happy or celebrate instead of spreading hate at any point 😅
my guess from that would also be they havent watched the past 9 quali sessions 😅

Reactions: 7
but it also means Haas has still a upgrade for later that can work
especially with a budget cap
mclaren will bring many more upgrades don't worry, haas will not operate at the budget cap - they don't have enough money to do so.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.