Formula One Wags #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
End of quali in Barcelona.
Well done Charles. Gutted for Max and Lando, they were both unlucky there. They will make up for it tomorrow ;)
Hope we will have a good race as Barcelona is usually quite boring πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can anyone tell me what position Lando was in before his lap time got deleted? I missed quali πŸ₯²

Reactions: 2
The good thing is Daniel and Lando will be on the right side of the track so it should help them at the start πŸ™‚

Reactions: 5
happy new thread! gutted for lando, his lap was fine tbh, even my dad agreed and he doesn't really care for lando. daniel deciding not to go again was a smart choice, would've ruined a tyre for nothing. very happy for charles, that was a killer lap!!!

Can anyone tell me what position Lando was in before his lap time got deleted? I missed quali πŸ₯²
p7

• Heart
Reactions: 8
happy new thread! gutted for lando, his lap was fine tbh, even my dad agreed and he doesn't car for lando. daniel deciding not to go again was a smart choice, would've ruined a tyre for nothing. very happy for charles, that was a killer lap!!!

p7
urggghhh so annoying, classic Lando and his track limits πŸ˜‚

(although just seen a replay and that is bullshit, not sure what advantage he got from that πŸ™„)

Reactions: 5
End of quali in Barcelona.
Well done Charles. Gutted for Max and Lando, they were both unlucky there. They will make up for it tomorrow ;)
Hope we will have a good race as Barcelona is usually quite boring πŸ˜‚
Happy 91 nosey witches.
Charles pulled out an amazing lap.
Max and Lando were definitely unlucky!

We ready for a procession tomorrow? Basically what we need is Latifi to crash (safely!) and bring out an opportune safety car for the drivers having rubbish luck.

Reactions: 2
Did I just make my friends watch quali before we go out yes I did I’m now of out I’ll be back later 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
urggghhh so annoying, classic Lando and his track limits πŸ˜‚

(although just seen a replay and that is bullshit, not sure what advantage he got from that πŸ™„)
Yeah no he definitely was in. I don’t know what the FIA did there or what they thought they saw but his right wheels were on the white line. I don’t know if McLaren can protest this retrospectively.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.