Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote of #86: “Viva slag Vegas” @Futtrit 2k22

The Squids rn:

Who needs Rawe Ceek when we have slaggy Pierre in Cancun with a lady posting a picture of herself naked on her insta story??
Welcome to #87 nosey witches 🥂🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
mick listening to frank ocean's lost now after it has been popular for months is... funny - what did miami do to them all??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
mick listening to frank ocean's lost now after it has been popular for months is... funny - what did miami do to them all??
Until they touch down in Barcelona, I think they will all still be living in the Miami fever dream. Good song though, can’t blame him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
just remembered that the historic grand prix in monaco is this weekend (13th-15th) so, alongside golf, max possibly going to watch a bit of that too?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm late on catching up but I cannot look at Colton Herta without seeing Lord Farquaad.

I mean, you can't tell me he doesn't look like Lord Farquaad.
Screenshot_20220512_201233.jpg

Screenshot_20220512_200739.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.