Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO MIAMI NOSEY witches!!!!
A4773008-8632-408D-8552-8FF89242FF41.jpeg
This looked better in my head wont lie
CFC46B66-A4E5-4992-ADB3-6D3350B34DF4.jpeg

Ignoring any actual track action…an accurate representation of the tit show that Miami has been so far!
Here’s to #82 and tit tonne of more chaos ladies!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread Iona! 💜 Screaming at that last picture, so accurate this week 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope we get a repeat of Megan Thee Stallion at Austin on the grid now we know that Martin Brundle is in Miami.

Buzzing for Ted's Notebook too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy #82
Good FP1 session
Trying not to fall asleep before FP2
(manifesting better result for the papaya boys ❤)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy #82 🤍

Say it louder for the people in the back!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I FINALLY CAUGHT UP. Now I can finally shovel my dinner into my gob and knock back this wine! BRING IT ON LADIES!

(I’m in work at 7am tomorrow, may regret this 😑)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s the brunette lady on sky sports f1 does anyone know… she’s annoying me a bit haha I miss Natalie!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I FINALLY CAUGHT UP. Now I can finally shovel my dinner into my gob and knock back this wine! BRING IT ON LADIES!

That's tomorrow's problem, just set up your tea / water requirements for the morning now so future you can be grateful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

You know what m, based on who chaotic sober @aidil content is, I’m here for @aidil afyer a few glasses of wine content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My thoughts after FP1 are that I feel like there will be a minimum of one red flag during quali tomorrow and that somebody is gonna have a mishap on that pit lane chicane at some point this weekend.

Now I gotta somehow stay awake for FP2...had an enormous plate of battered halloumi and chips for dinner at the pub next to my hotel and now I am in danger of falling into a carb coma 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.