Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I'm so annoyed. Been covid testing weekly and today 2 positive at home tests from different brands. I feel totally normal but am just gonna isolate for a week anyway because didn't have anything scheduled for in person work anyway.
I'm annoyed because I've been doing everything right just got 2nd booster 6 months after first booster and moderna... masks always indoors. If I hadn't of tested I wouldn't have known
I was also so damn close to splurging on Miami tickets and this would have either totally screwed me over missing it if i did have to test, or caused me to spread it unknowingly to my elderly father and friends if I just based on my Vax card alone.
Ultimately this is the best situation all around and can watch race from home, but just saying keep the testing up guys! If I could go through this after being so careful, I'm pretty sure whatever is out there isn't going away
oh no 😩 hopefully no symptoms will show up. Take care and rest ❀

Reactions: 2
Here is the video πŸ˜‰

I also discovered that f1 used to organize a raft race with all the teams in Canada. Why don't they do this anymore? It seems so fun to watch πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1242439
Yesssss the raft race is so good!!

proper old school f1 Canadian tradition, if you search more I think there’s videos from a few years. Such great fun and they used to have a fan raft, a fia raft, I think a marshals raft at one point! And it was when Horner was bearable too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
for those of you that want to feel some anger

Kelly deserves better than all of this hate, especially the mum shaming is such a low blow
even if she did some things "wrong" in the past..you live and you learn..I know she's in the public eye and ShE sHouLd dO eVeRYtHiNg rIgHt alL tHe tImE but come on...she's still a person..a girl in her early 30s who just happens to be a mother

Reactions: 7
Guys I’m screaming, they waited outside David Coulthard’s hotel and then he apparently said this to them 🀣🀣🀣 he may end up being their next sugar daddy 🀣🀣😭View attachment 1242932
DC Tattler confirmed
It's not me I promise
(although I started with cheeks pic as a shock therapy πŸ˜…)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot believe we're at 80. I remember when we were merely teenagers 😝

I have been so busy with work but am enjoying catching up on the last few threads. A lot happening in the WAG world

Reactions: 8
Omg these pics of Lando 😍😍😍

The grey suit πŸ₯΅

Also McLaren are promoting this car hard and Lando just posted him driving a McLaren on his story, I beg it’s the same colour because this car is beautiful 😍😍 throwing me back to that gorgeous teal one he had for the Monza celebration

B029D265-4CA7-43F0-BAF0-DCB3B160A0DE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.