Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People does everyone know something about Emily the alleged girlfriend of Blake!
I’m much nicer than HB.
So I have said.
I know the discussion was finished.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.🇳🇱👋👋👋🥳

People does everyone know something about Emily the alleged girlfriend of Blake!
I’m much nicer than HB.
So I have said.
I know the discussion was finished.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.🇳🇱👋👋👋🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This looks like something we would have suggest for Brntty's wedding

Screenshot_20220502-234121_Twitter.jpg

This is ok, she looks beautiful

Screenshot_20220502-234148_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched a TikTok earlier that was explaining what era of clothing the theme refers to and I feel like what I have seen so far has been mostly not that....not that I in anyway consider myself a fashionista.

All the dudes I have seen so far have been exceptionally meh on the outfit front, so hoping our Lewis brings his A-game.

Enjoyed Blake's dress and the reversible look....but I felt like it should have had a magic pull or button for her to do it herself? Feels slightly less impressive a 'moment' if you need like 3 chaps faffing around with your skirt to do the reveal 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched a TikTok earlier that was explaining what era of clothing the theme refers to and I feel like what I have seen so far has been mostly not that....not that I in anyway consider myself a fashionista.

All the dudes I have seen so far have been exceptionally meh on the outfit front, so hoping our Lewis brings his A-game.

Enjoyed Blake's dress and the reversible look....but I felt like it should have had a magic pull or button for her to do it herself? Feels slightly less impressive a 'moment' if you need like 3 chaps faffing around with your skirt to do the reveal 😁
Exactly. Way too much bollocksing about on a very underwhelming reveal.

Reactions: 6
Emma Stone got lost on the way to the Flappers Ball

Screenshot_20220503-000527_Twitter.jpg

Sebastian Stan looks like someone put Liam Gallagher in a pink suit

Screenshot_20220503-000751_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.