Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles is her favourite but like us all she likes Pierre. How could you not . I laugh because she loves a younger Johnny Depp. She’s good taste

Reactions: 8
Charles is her favourite but like us all she likes Pierre. How could you not . I laugh because she loves a younger Johnny Depp. She’s good taste
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic?

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl

Reactions: 3
Can confirm I on the other hand will not be going near said music festival with a 10-foot bargepolethe thought of Transmit makes me a little sick

Reactions: 5
Now, the big question is: what does she think of Leonardo DiCaprio? Aged like a fine wine, or at his cutest in Titanic?

Love that she also is a Pierre Fangirl
Not sure if she likes him. I’m not a fan. She’s away for 10 days with army cadets so must ask her when she’s home lol. She’s gutted she missing 2 GPS especially British & Austrian. She was in Austria skiing with school in March & loved it. She’s going back in 2024. She had a crush on her 19 yrs old Dutch ski instructor who was a Max fan.

Reactions: 7
Sunday dress is stunning

Reactions: 1
Love the realistic-ness of the last outfit and also love the skirt for Saturday

Reactions: 1
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.I need the Friday dress in my life asap. As well as the rest of it

Oh here we go I’m basic this weekend And of course , i have to support orange army
Friday
View attachment 1397484
Saturday
View attachment 1397485
Sunday
View attachment 1397486
Oooo I'm loving all of these

Reactions: 3
Haha McLaren i love you Unboxed is on YouTube
Edit : 22 minutes !!!!

Reactions: 6
Haha, I ended up talking to a 15 year old after she overheard me telling someone else about our Spotify playlist. (I will admit, the way I explained it was that I'm in a big group chat with a bunch of people from all over, and that we met through our mutual interest of F1, and that the songs of the list are all from topics we have spoken about. I do not want that 15 year old into our Tattle community), and she reacted when i told we had all met through F1. First thing she asks me is who I'm rooting for, and I go for my answer of "I've been cheering for the red Ferraris since Schumis days, but right now I'm more of a Mercedes-type of girl, with sprinkles of McLaren, Alpha Tauri and I love some Seb and Mick." She looked stunned about the fact that it is possible to cheer for more than one team, and more than one driver
She was also a Max fan, and I just vent: "Ehem, yeah, wouldn't say that too loud, cause your boy is in rough weather this week, with his father in law really shitting on his leg"
Then she said she was cheering for Hamilton. I can really understand why teams are earning so much on merch with all these youngsters changing teams every other year

Hope that your daughter has a good time with the army cadets, and when she goes back in 2024 to Austria

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.