Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando marketing strategy vs Lewis

Psst lando.... he still owns the uk and silverstone
And well give her a dog and Lu (and mick) will work for free

Also if you didn't listen to red flags podcast. There is a hilarious moment where they talk about how many top tier people lewis works with... yet he fucks it all up over him personally managing roscoe account.

Reactions: 5

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Charles making fun of his trainer look when he wore hideous outfits 90% of the time 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
I will bring a portable shower just for you, so you could wash your hair 😂 But remember that our TattleCamp will be at the MTC and we will be flown in with helicopter everyday, there should be no stress to borrow a shower there 😂😂
I could still be a bad influence on your girl, but it's good to hear that she has tasted some beer 😂😂 Give me two hours and we'll be downing jägershots somewhere 😂😂
Talking of helicopters I just found out that to land one at Silverstone would cost you a grand. That’s not even including chartering one or the cost of tickets! Considering how many I saw flying in and out they must have made a bomb!

• Wow

DQSoul

Enough of that: anyone got any good tips on series or movies on Netflix, HBO or Viaplay for those who has that? I need something bingeworthy for the next few days 😅
If you are up for a total mindfuck, I would suggest Dark (on Netflix).

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
True. I mean Carlos won because he had the least amount of problems up front. I mean a win is a win, but you know ego
So because I don't math so well
There is no way charles can be champ now? Or that just assumes so with red bulls usual performance
I think he still can be but would be reliant on some DNF's plus he would have to get max points to achieve it

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Catching up what I missed while working this morning

ARE THOSE FIREWORKS IN THE BACKGROUND?

Only love can hurt like thiiiiiiiiiis 😭😭
Remind to add to the playlist when my phone is fixed xoxo

I hope the shake n vac song would be going through your head as you were asking them
no stop my mum went to Tesco and brought home shake n vac. I had to leave the room. Couldn't cope. Couldn't even explain it. Thank you so much.

Next year's Tattle meetup will include us hunting down the Squids and telling them how much we support them and them getting too much undeserved hate 😂 All while we're sipping on a gintonic or chugging a bottle of wine 😂
Sounds chaotic, iconic and lovely.

Will have to ask to hand over the phone as well so Max doesn’t get attacked in his DMs for his hamster schlong or whatever it was again 😂
It was asking Charlie (Charles) to "get his shlong out" 😂 lets not bring hamsters into this one...we don't need PETA on our backs

If we were to meet, would we call each other by our real names then or is it Tattle usernames for life? Imagine how weird it'll be to encourage me to drink by screaming 'Imola'
See I have a problem when it comes to this...I feel like @maisie20 may also 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

closingweek

Nope, nope, nope! I won't have it. He has already been slaggy in Porto, he and Lance will go on a single guys trip in the medditeranian sea, on Daddy Strolls boat. Inviting girls to party during their summer vacation 😂

We just need that slaggy summer from Pierre! 🤤
Hahahha soo praying for slaggy summer for Pierre!! 🔥🌭🌶

• Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Well United Kingdom but the trip across the Irish Sea is very expensive! I was there 98 & 99 on a coach trip. It was good but didn’t get to race track early enough for good seats & you’re restricted to their times. I’d love to stay at a campsite but I like my home comforts so couldn’t go a day without washing my hair! I’d have to book the boat & drive over. The Belgian GP worked out cheaper for my sister last time she went. Oh my daughter is well used to me drinking beer lol. I allowed her 1 at Liam Gallagher. Load of kids her age are out drinking & taking drugs every weekend. She’s a great kid, never gives me any trouble so we allow her a drink the odd time

He is very sweet around Susie and the kids. The power is the attraction though like Christian Grey (my fellow countryman Jamie Dornan) or Massimo from 365 days lol
Crazy to that it was cheaper to go to Belgium than Silverstone. Makes no sense.

I'm going to Ireland in a few weeks and it was so expensive to rent a car. We have to travel from Ulster to the very south. So need the car, but was shocked by the cost. Renting a car in Portugal is almost half the price.

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
i hope we'll see the rb/at boys in lederhosn again this year... do we think heidi will visit home? and will she wear a dirndl?
I think Heidi will be there. She always visits with her dad. I think she is already in Austria to visit her dad

Just realised that it's a sprint weekend which is rude. Quali is at 4pm UK time so I will have to hope that there is no Friday 4pm work emergency (as often happens in my area of healthcare ) and I can watch whilst finishing up working from home!
Ooooooh I was sure I would miss it but am on an early so might be home in time. Alas often a Friday emergency in my area of healthcare too 🙄. But we live in hope...

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Doesn’t that mean his racing license will be revoked?
I don't think so because in moto GP you don't need to have a driving license to be able to compete like in F1. Fabio Quartararo who is the world champ said he will never have his moto license because, for him, other people on the road are too dangerous. So i don't think it will change anything for him