Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Omg this pic really show how bad it would have been without the halo. I put it in a spoiler as it can be triggering i think.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

lucha.43

VIP Member
gutted for George, don’t think he should’ve been allowed to race per the rules but sad for him, didn’t even get a lap :cry:

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Happy birthday to King of the DILFs Seb! 💚👑

*** For some reason I am unable to attach the pic of him in the vintage Aston with his tongue out but that is ultimate Seb 🥵

• Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
IMG_0577.jpg

laughing at how professional he looks in this pic. and the fact that carlos is literally the root of this insane addiction-- i hope he's aware 😂

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
That may have been one of the most baffling experiences of my life, I missed Q1 and Q2, tuned into Latifi in 10th and was like….

what the actual fuck happened 😂

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
And Lando telling on the radio that they were people on track in turn 7 after the red flag, what are people doing ?

• Angry
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Poor George. Shit quali and race ended like this. His first home race in Mercedes. He's wanted to check on Zhou and for that, he's an honorary winner.

• Sad

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yeah , i saw some videos yesterday from McLaren hospitality and just Daniel’s parents. So she wasn’t there yesterday 🤔 but if she isn’t there today , probably some important job stuff . Next week austria and she will be there with Dad
Good point. They might have alot set up for Austria

Happy birthday to King of the DILFs Seb! 💚👑

*** For some reason I am unable to attach the pic of him in the vintage Aston with his tongue out but that is ultimate Seb 🥵
Not THE pic. But I like it
1656847430937.png

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Zhou conscious and being evaluated at medical centre.

Take the positive that Zhou isn't being airlifted straight to hospital.

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Happy Silverstone Quali Day and Happy thread One Hundred and Sergio!!!
Here is to the potential of a wet Quali this afternoon and a good race tomorrow (assuming that this thread lasts that long)

• Heart