Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
i am back bitches

did you miss me over the winter? (sorry couldn't resist 😅 )

sweden was amazing but i am happy to be back home now to see the race - did i miss anything over the last few threads? i think i kept up with all the f1/f2 news (f2 hating on vips and hitech and not showing anything from them) and gossip (cinnamon is wilding rn)
i'm not sure if i am able to read all the threads that i missed

latifi in q3 is mad and i am proud of him
f2 need to get rid of nissany

ALSO: Happy Birthday King Seb!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Poor Albon sister....
Got the Beige memo
but forgot to watch the forecast.
She looks hot as hell, shame we dont get to see more of it
1656770887412.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy Checo thread ❤ Right on time for FP3🧡
Good luck McLaren boys 🧡
And here lovely video of Daniel and Lando 😍

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Thank you guys for all the love on the last thread ❤ Thankfully I’m in a much better place now.

in other news I have had the most incredible day! Got to go to the paddock and holy shitballs it’s another world! Gonna share the most important pictures I took for you tattlers 🤣

View attachment 1386864View attachment 1386867View attachment 1386870
Oh my God what an incredible experience!! Delighted for you 😍

Roscoe and Mick😁
That’s why Silverstone motorhomes are the best, I wonder who else is staying there 🥺 I know George and Daniel are as well

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
It’s so nice to see a celebrity that is actually passionate and thrilled to be there, can we have more like Keanu invited for the grid walk thanks 🙏🏻
Sorry just had to come back to Keanu. Loved seeing him taking everything in. He's one of the few celebrities that I absolutely adore and seems so genuine. I think my husband has a crush on him too 😂 One of the last of the famous ones that I haven't been disappointed by. Hopefully I didn't jinx it. Also I quote Point Break on the regular...

• Heart
I actually love Natalie and lando together 🥺
That was really lovely wasn't it? The Sky coverage today is making me more patriotic than any jubilee ever could 🤣.
Seb driving the Williams with Mansell watching was amazing too...the sound of that car made me so nostalgic.

• Heart
  • Haha

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Someone has posted a video from that grandstand. Makes you realise how close it was for Zhou - and the spectators! Scary all round.

• Wow

Sc1909

VIP Member
I will ❤ I just don’t want to upset people here anymore than I’ve done already

Re Daniel: chances are they’re looking at a rain biased set up. Being good in the dry is probably a bit worthless in preparation for quali. However this might compromise the likely dry race.
You’ve not upset me if that’s what you’re worried about.

I think we are all old enough to realise that we are going to have differences of opinion on things. I would like to think you know I’m not racist n trying to make excuses for anyone who is either.

my point was more about where is there room for people to atone for mistakes, learn for it and move forward to be a better person but equally that doesn’t mean lip service and a pat on the head 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really value the chats we have and we usually are very similar in our thoughts about lots of things. I’d hate for this one difference to stop you posting with me.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Daily Star went for blood with this headline, poor Lance is now just generic ‘F1 kid’ 😂

1656762967531.png

• Haha
  • Wow