Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
That was awful absolutely awful

1656859983528.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

lni33

VIP Member
It’s so nice to see a celebrity that is actually passionate and thrilled to be there, can we have more like Keanu invited for the grid walk thanks 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16

lni33

VIP Member
Arriving to Silverstone like this is such a flex, what I would give to sit in a McLaren 😂😂

8D852CC1-3520-4366-87C2-3959E060E817.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Sc1909

VIP Member
Sorry just had to come back to Keanu. Loved seeing him taking everything in. He's one of the few celebrities that I absolutely adore and seems so genuine. I think my husband has a crush on him too 😂 One of the last of the famous ones that I haven't been disappointed by. Hopefully I didn't jinx it. Also I quote Point Break on the regular...
He’s meant to be one of the nicest guys in Hollywood and he has such a hard time in his private life. His wife very sadly passed away in a car accident and tragically their baby girl was stillborn.

He’s such a private guy and so unassuming that he has charitable foundations that his name isn’t attached to so as not to make the work about him and he has reportedly given upwards of 70% of his earnings to multiple charities.
He’s a good good egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 15