Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
I will never understand people that ask wags for autographes only because they are drivers girlfriends

View attachment 1387846
None of us 3 is running after celebrities type of person but if I see her in Hungary I may ask

hiiii Lui, can you sign this?
- sure, what's your name?
monza

*both instantly look at her white bricks*

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sc1909

VIP Member
That replay 😳😳😳😳
Zhou is one lucky guy. That was terrifying. His poor family. Really puts into perspective what their families must go through watching races.

I take it F1 don’t want to give the protestors airtime which is why tv isn’t mentioning it. How scary for the drivers too as imagine being responsible for hitting someone when you don’t expect anyone to be on track 🤯

I’m all for protecting the environment and I guess it makes me a hypocrite for liking the sport but oh my goodness pick your moment folks. Don’t put yourself or the drivers in that sort of danger.

• Heart
Bit late to the party as I had one too many sauvy b's with my best mate last night and woke up fully clothed with eyeliner half way down my face this morning. You'd think I'd have learnt by my age that more than 3 wines never ends well....

Anyway....Happy British GP day and, just as importantly, Happy Dilf Day, looking forward to lots of Seb content later!

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just isn't working for Daniel at McLaren. Even when you feel he makes one step forward, next race feels like two steps backwards again.

• Sad

kubnikol

VIP Member
My husband made a plans and we are going out grilling 😐 do i kill him now or when the race starts ? 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

90sgirl

VIP Member
That was more like watching bumper cars then a F3 race. Happy for little Leclerc ❤ Very sunny here right now
EE068CF1-E167-4357-B100-BBE53F3B0684.jpeg

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Omg i'm 7 pages behind but was real lifing today and can't watch anything about f1. I just saw the quali results.
Carlos pole!! I'm so happy for him 🥳🥳

Screenshot_20220326-200337_Google.jpg

Lando P6 😁😁 but Daniel p14 ☹ did something happen to him ?

Latifi into Q3, in the "bad" Williams, the one without the 1s a lap quicker update?!?!?!? Wtf is going on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

aidil

VIP Member
Screaming at the video of Pierre driving in with everyone yelling PIERRRRRRRE GASLYYYYYY 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Gutted for DR, I’m not sure what excuses can be made for that looking at Lando’s result, just want to see him back on top 😩😩
Don't think there can be many more excuses to make for DR. He just isn't getting the hang of the car. Yeah timing didn't help on some of his laps. But he wasn't performing at any point in the session relative to Lando really.

MissF1

VIP Member
That women with so much concentration carrying the beer. 😭😭😭😭 So much respect. Priorities.

• Haha
  • Heart