Formula One Wags #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so incredibly sorry that you have had to go through this…

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, I only occasionally look at this page now, but I do agree with you both. How do you punish these incidents? I think you use the law of the country where it happened and/or the disciplinary policy of the organisations involved, which I assume is what RBR did. Vips' punishment may seem harsh but RBR may have felt he brought them into disrepute; sadly, Piquet will get away with it, as the FIA has done all it can so there is a disparity between the two of them. Lewis Hamilton speaks from experience, which is why his words have power. Many of the other drivers don't come from the same place, and are often caught between a rock and a hard place when asked these questions. I think there is an issue with some of the posters here expecting drivers to validate their own opinions. Social change doesn't come from celebrities making statements... Vips will have heard Lewis and others speaking on racism and it didn't stop him. I'm rambling now, but this is such a complicated issue.

Reactions: 4
Poor Billy Joel, a generation of Irish/UK women think Uptown Girl is a Westlife original
Then Olivia Rodrigo came along and fixed that

More like

That bag is awful with the outfit
This playlist concerns me more and more every time I add to it

Water bottles are never making it in bags. I should know

Reactions: 2
Then Olivia Rodrigo came along and fixed that

This playlist concerns me more and more every time I add to it

Water bottles are never making it in bags. I should know
Westlife are class, don't shit on my teen years

Reactions: 6
This crap happens far too often. I'm beyond sorry and am glad you see through the BS now

Reactions: 2
I’ll sort the new thread

New thread time xoxo

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.