Formula One Wags #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently getting eaten alive by midgies🤬…if you don’t know Google them 😂
We might be getting a slaggy Pierre weekend. Long time no:
*inhales. exhales. screams.*

HOT SLAG ERA PIERRE SUMMERRRRR
FA480CDF-55DC-4309-9D58-3E95089DD214.jpeg

Happy #108 nosey witches ❤🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg I am so behind! Got home from a late shift, cleaned my entire apartment and then did an hour of weight training. Pierre would be so damn proud of me. Going to shower and then return to see what I’ve missed! 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread in this very sad day ❤

I'm on train with really bad signal and storm behind us. I just heard the news and I’m really sorry for all the women in the US 😕 this is really bad decision 😞

also @iona.a.smith you are amazing👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 so proud of you 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I am so behind! Got home from a late shift, cleaned my entire apartment and then did an hour of weight training. Pierre would be so damn proud of me. Going to shower and then return to see what I’ve missed! 😜
Sounds like you might be rivalling Port Cop and not me based the weight training 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m off on my own slaggy weekend to Ibiza tonight so I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for Pierre!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m off on my own slaggy weekend to Ibiza tonight so I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for Pierre!
Yessssss!!!! We will be expecting a full debrief if you just so happen to “accidentally” bump into him!! Enjoyyyyyy😍😍

Zak will be so glad when he is back in Uk with 2 legs and 2 arms and no broken bone ☺😂😂
I’m genuinely surprised by how much Daniel’s allowed to do contractually? Like the Williams guys aren’t even allowed to go skiing and Daniel’s out there driving MotoGP bikes and dirt bikes and whatnot 😂
Also how is it the F1 driver that’s losing his balance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely surprised by how much Daniel’s allowed to do contractually? Like the Williams guys aren’t even allowed to go skiing and Daniel’s out there driving MotoGP bikes and dirt bikes and whatnot 😂
Also how is it the F1 driver that’s losing his balance 😂
i think he doesn't give a tit about his contract 😂 I'm 99% sure he didn't read it 😂
Michael time to get back to work 😂😂

oh my 😍
5755399E-F1B2-49A9-B047-86CC1FFB14CA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok this is my kind of photo dump. He is so happy 🥹🥹🥹

I hope one day I'll be as happy as he is on this trip 😅
Right ? You can actually see it 🥹🥰 i hope this will help for next 4 races before summer break

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220624_215514_com.android.chrome.jpg

replying to this from the last thread... he might go to Ushuäia Ibiza - the biggest nightclub
* i already checked this week's lineup - very low chances he would meet Martin or Kygo 🏝 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.