Formula 1 Wags #98

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My man can't have peace driving or not-driving related
Everybody slandered him through whole rawe ceek
And now it's time for the next round 😅

Id take a marriage rumour over needing to lock the fridge for Lu at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh you know he's a softie, he's scared for the bébé... he doesn't want it to get whiplash

yeah but lock the fridge for daniel, man is pregnant - no alcohol for him
The G forces can’t be good for the baby’s development

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No wonder DR is not driving too well at the moment.....morning sickness!
How long does he sleep to have morning sickness in the middle of the day?
I am aware that morning sickness is a day arround thing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m upset about this Slagy thing.

cause it really should be Slagly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If/when Daniel has his baby he’ll hide them like Michael Jackson did with his kids

• Haha
  • Wow
How, in the space of 10 minutes, have we gone from naming Charles and Pierre’s baby to saying that the reason DR isnt performing well is because he is pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
clearly people on twitter calling lando a dilf are trying to tell us its actually him that is a father to be

• Haha
Wait do I have to photshop a pregnant Daniel I went to photshop dc and flavio now I’m confused 😂😂😂
Yes and the father is Charles, that hoe
And Heidi is just a cover up
Bonus points for a locked fridge

clearly people on twitter calling lando a dilf are trying to tell us its actually him that is a father to be
So what you're saying is... Lando, Daniel, Charles THROUPLE???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.