Formula 1 Wags #86

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also just saw the old thread is still open I’m not 100% sure how to get it locked if anyone knows how to

edit:it’s locked now

Reactions: 4
I’m back! Fell asleep on the sofa! Oh @aac_124 I hate hearing you feeling so down like this. We’re all here for you though, I love our group chat vibes 💜 It’s true what @Pole er bear said - the reason this is such a good safe space is because we don’t know anything about each other so you can be as open as you like 💜 I love how supportive everyone is.

The grounding exercises Lurkee posted are perfect for this kind of thing. I was having palpitations earlier and it helped me a lot. I really think you should speak to your GP too - you shouldn’t shoulder this burden alone and there is no shame in asking for help. That’s what I did in January and I’m still wresting the anxiety demons but it’s not ruling my life like it was before and like it is for you. You don’t have to feel this way and cope with it alone 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just realised I lit my Cinnamon candle instead of my cherry one now my room smells and feels like Christmas whilst I’m sad sweating in shorts and a T-shirt 😂

I’m back! Fell asleep on the sofa! Oh @aac_124 I hate hearing you feeling so down like this. We’re all here for you though, I love our group chat vibes 💜 It’s true what @Pole er bear said - the reason this is such a good safe space is because we don’t know anything about each other so you can be as open as you like 💜 I love how supportive everyone is.

The grounding exercises Lurkee posted are perfect for this kind of thing. I was having palpitations earlier and it helped me a lot. I really think you should speak to your GP too - you shouldn’t shoulder this burden alone and there is no shame in asking for help. That’s what I did in January and I’m still wresting the anxiety demons but it’s not ruling my life like it was before and like it is for you. You don’t have to feel this way and cope with it alone 💖
It’s only gotten bad in the past few days so I feel like I might give a week or two and If it doesn’t settle down I’ll definitely go speak to my gp 🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine an F1 WAG version 😏💥

yes I check daly mail sometimes for the celeb gossip don’t judge 😅
FF1D0EAC-50F0-412D-AA71-0E6ED0D10DF4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s only gotten bad in the past few days so I feel like I might give a week or two and If it doesn’t settle down I’ll definitely go speak to my gp 🧡
I’m glad you’re thinking about it 💜 That sounds good and then you can see if it’s just an acute reaction to all the horrible stuff that’s happened or if it’s something you need more help with going forward. In the meantime, we’re always here for you whether you need to talk or some F1-related distraction! 💖 You’ve got this beaut! x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.