Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
so for anyone who cares I went to see my gp this morning and whilst it was absolutely terrifying I’m glad I did it and without going into to much he’s basically referred me to a counsellor so thank you @Pole er bear for giving me that extra push to go last night ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Minttu

VIP Member
165230607833657401033572791223.jpg

Outside taking the dog for a walk, and had to share the beautiful moon just glowing like silver on the river with you guys 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Pole er bear

VIP Member
so for anyone who cares I went to see my gp this morning and whilst it was absolutely terrifying I’m glad I did it and without going into to much he’s basically referred me to a counsellor so thank you @Pole er bear for giving me that extra push to go last night ❤
Hey, girl, just wanted to let you know that I'm making my own appointment today in solidarity with you. I dont have anything major going on, but think its always good for a check up, especially with anxiety issues. good luck and know if who every you see doesn't mesh, there are tons of other options and to try until you find someone who gets you

• Heart
Reactions: 20

aac_124

VIP Member
my neighbour is honestly the most amazing women ever she’s came round with a box of chocolates to see if I was ok because she heard me last night 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 19

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
First time doing a spoiler so surprised it work tbh 😂
I’m not going to quote anyone because it isn’t aimed at anyone specifically - just in general. I don’t want to start anything here cause we have had the similar conversations too many times. But I find the obsession over Luisa going to races very annoying. Yes I understand that we all want to see her there and see her style, but we don’t do this for anyone else, and as @monza says wag equality. The movements of no other wag (except maybe Heidi) are analysed in the same way hers are in terms of determining if she is or isn’t going to be there; if she is going to fly out for just one day; if she will fly out afterwards. In my mind it should be all or nothing - we analyse all the wags movements in the same way or none of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Hope I did this right🤞🏼
Welcome to #86 where we're still raving about slag era Pierre and (possibly slag era Lando)
Pierre and Lando are besties again (maybe getting too close with each other)
Miami is still a fever dream, terrible all around
Max and Lando now share gold palm tree chains with Kygo
This week is Mental Health Awareness week, but always know this is a safe space🤍

and this picture of Max just because these days we all need a hug like Max
c7ki2y.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I have so many questions about this pic. Carlos wtf is this mustache ? And why his hair have so much volume ?? He looks like a dog after a grooming 😂😂

Screenshot_20220511-102938_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-104431_Google.jpg

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Lando unfollowed that dancer and is now following Venus Williams instead 😂 this is really funny, I really don’t know what’s happening and if his admin has anything to do with it but the back and forth is enjoyable 😂

• Haha
ok i need to know, how often do dads faint when their partners are giving birth? 😂
I've never seen a dad faint whilst they are giving birth. I saw a dad faint when he walked onto delivery suite....it was during covid and dads weren't allowed into the wards until women were in established labour and they had suffered alot of miscarriages so he was just overwhelmed that they were actually on their way to doing it!
We gave him some old NHS sugary tea and toast with jam and he was golden.
Real birth is NOTHING like you see on telly/movies. But it's beautiful. I love my job.

• Heart