Formula 1 Wags #81

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT THE duck IS THIS MAXITO

Like I put more effort for throwing a ball to my dog for the 858583728384 time
Has he ever thrown a ball before in his life? I’m not convinced watching that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has he ever thrown a ball before in his life? I’m not convinced watching that πŸ˜‚
Wow @Futtrit you should really coach him

You know... all that experience throwing knives at DR pic when you are "angry" becuase he "disturbes" your dreams 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m just watching the backstage video from last night and I’m dying at Alex telling people to buy the merchandise because it helps fund front wingsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚you would never guess that he doesn’t like it would you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Happy #81 🀍
First Miami track action tomorrow 🏎
Lots of Wags in Miami β˜€πŸŒ΄
Photoshop fails πŸ’€
Terrible opening party ❌
Special Miami helmets πŸ€πŸ¬πŸ
Lewis & Seb making statements πŸ‘
Lando model era πŸ“Έ
Daniel & Heidi πŸ‘«
Great Tattle paddock outfits πŸ‘—πŸ‘‘πŸ’…πŸΌ
Welcome newbies & hello to the lurkers 😘
Happy #81 everyone!
Howmany threads there will be at the end of the season?

Reactions: 2
Wow @Futtrit you should really coach him

You know... all that experience throwing knives at DR pic when you are "angry" becuase he "disturbes" your dreams 😏
My favorite video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Luisa finally went to the hairdresser. Her hair are usually not that long right?

Screenshot_20220505-212226_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Luisa went to the hairdresser but she didn't cut her hair but did some extensions i think. Her hair are not usually that long right ?

View attachment 1245595
and she going OUT OUT.
hmmm must be a big deal to spend ALL DAY getting glitzed up.
Thinking like a movie premiere or something?
no date! so not about lando
and wonder what the dress will be
1651778723205.png

Reactions: 5
My thoughts...."If i was her hairdresser I'd totally be asking her if Lando has got a big knob."
in NYC we just started 'silent appointments' where basically you book and say dont speak a word to me, just do my hair/nails

• Heart
her sister is going too
there's a music awards tonight but it's so random for an actress and her influencer sister
maybe another thing
that's gotta be it. I figured it has something to do with her sister. maybe they are each other's dates?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.