Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Happy #81 ๐Ÿค
First Miami track action tomorrow ๐ŸŽ
Lots of Wags in Miami โ˜€๐ŸŒด
Photoshop fails ๐Ÿ’€
Terrible opening party โŒ
Special Miami helmets ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ
Lewis & Seb making statements ๐Ÿ‘
Lando model era ๐Ÿ“ธ
Daniel & Heidi ๐Ÿ‘ซ
Great Tattle paddock outfits ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ก๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
Welcome newbies & hello to the lurkers ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 25

monza

VIP Member
I can certainly say I didnโ€™t have Dando in bedazzled crop tops on my bingo card but honestly nothing would surprise me now with Miami ๐Ÿ˜‚

I will be patiently waiting for a picture from the front now otherwise I will go to bed highly disappointed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Futtrit

VIP Member
Morning!

I'm not feeling this driver circus at Miami. It's almost like performing animals, just makes me uncomfortable.

That said I'm resuming my usual service.....picture of Flavio anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

imolathesecond

VIP Member
last night feels like a fever dream ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi everyone ! Happy #80 !
Already page 22 and I canโ€™t keep up ๐Ÿ˜‚
hopefully real life is gonna be calmer on the weekend and I will be able to join you !

I love love love this photo!
Thereโ€™s a video as well ๐Ÿฅฐ Landoโ€™s instant smile when Daniel puts his arm around him is very relatable

Also uhmmm what are words ๐Ÿฅต

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

aidil

VIP Member
At this point I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if they fire Yuki out of a cannon to start the race on Sunday.

• Haha
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Lewis turning up to the press conference decked out in a ridiculous amount of jewelry after the jewelry ban is exactly my humour ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Iโ€™m in the gym for the first time in a good while (I know, Port Cop would be proud of me) and theyโ€™ve purchased so much technogym equipment ๐Ÿ˜‚ and with the colour scheme of the gym being orange anyway, this really feels like one big McLaren ad ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

What's your point

VIP Member
Ugh I have covid! Not all bad though I get some time off work, I am relegated to the top floor of the house and nobody is bothering me, I have spent ALL day in bed reading, knitting, you tube, having food/drinks delivered to the door. To be honest loving life ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16