Formula 1 Wags #76

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who just finished all their exams!!!!!!!

Happy #76 nosey witches!
Congraaaaats ❤❤❤

It’s EL&N which is like this cafe place in London. This is their insta:
Oh wow that’s a lot of pink… I’m not a huge fan of pink so it’s a no from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Explain in what situation this is being used😂
Like for example -

when your teammate podiums but you finish last.

or

when your girlfriend comes out of her paddock hiding place but you spot ted coming filming the notebook/creepy Kym taking pics

*first one was probably too soo, sorry Daniel

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Guess who just finished all their exams!!!!!!!

Happy #76 nosey witches!
Omggg! Well done! How did it go?

Here are some Lando edits for you (and all the other Lando girlies, for I am not one of them). Found these on my FYP and knew I had to save them for a little Friday treat for everyone who would appreciate them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Like for example -

when your teammate podiums but you finish last.

or

when your girlfriend comes out of her paddock hiding place but you spot ted coming filming the notebook/creepy Kym taking pics

*first one was probably too soo, sorry Daniel
That first one was harsh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omggg! Well done! How did it go?

Here are some Lando edits for you (and all the other Lando girlies, for I am not one of them). Found these on my FYP and knew I had to save them for a little Friday treat for everyone who would appreciate them.
Your services are greatly appreciated thank you!! Also Lando at the football game in Brazil supremacy please and thank you…I have no clue what was in the water he was drinking over there but it done something fabulous 🥵

Kika (Pierre, Porto etc)
This description made me laugh 😂

And here is one just to keep everything balanced yanno

• Heart
Reactions: 4
lol the Formula E bromance hits different
Which F1 teammates could do the same?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.