Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
has anyone else seen this girl recently on their tiktok?? (she popped up on my fyp bc she just met lando and daniel-- she apparently just started working for McLaren)
IMG_0309.PNG

IMG_0310.PNG

IMG_0311.PNG

IMG_0312.PNG

IMG_0313.PNG

IMG_0314.PNG

IMG_0315.PNG

IMG_0316.PNG

IMG_0317.PNG

how in the world did they not do a background check... look how she's talking abt lewis...

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

monza

VIP Member
We went from she will be a bridesmaid to of course she is not invited in just few hours

IMG_20220430_180118.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Rayne

VIP Member
This is where we’re all going wrong in life, off to share a drink so I can afford to stalk Hornbag around the world
2F6E4D1A-1773-4EC3-B6E2-A6A02E2AFC99.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
My gut feeling is that the weekend is gojng to be shit in terms of the actual race, but the content we here on Tattle will be able to take this piss out of in terms of celebs will make the whole thing worth it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
In regards to that Katie girl, I had a full blown argument with her on tiktok around a month ago 😂😂 she was slagging Lewis so much to the point it was uncomfortable so I went in on her. I was saying regardless what she thinks he’s a treasure to the United Kingdom and what he’s done for British racing ect and she was so rude about him back downing his knighthood saying he didn’t deserve it ect, but so many people came to my defence and she took comments off the videos regarding Lewis and put up a post saying something like don’t take long for Lewis army trolls to come to his defence . Not to mention she only announced last week she worked at the mtc, before it was a secret. She then had it in her bio that she worked there. I couldn’t work somewhere where I’m obsessed with a client hers being the drivers. She has tattoos of his logo ect and we’re his merch to work. It’s all very unprofessional if you ask me. I wouldn’t dream of risking my job for the sake of some content and likes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So someone just got shot and killed, on my corner, next to a middle school, in broad daylight.
so I'm gonna be working inside all day because everywhere on lockdown. More Tattle time. This is a safe area in manhattan
BTW if I haven't mentioned it NYC is a total mess right now for anyone wanting to visit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18