Formula 1 Wags #72

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isa has arrived, not keen on this outfit

Creepy twins ‘see you soon’ Carlos’ reaction 😂 he’s like somebody bleeping save me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isa has arrived, not keen on this outfit

Creepy twins ‘see you soon’ Carlos’ reaction 😂 he’s like somebody bleeping save me

Carlos snr is not having it 😂 the sainz crew seems to be leaving directly after the race 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another insight into my life…surrounded by Lego and Ghostbusters playing in the background. After an hour of animal themed music and games. When I say I love my job I really do mean it 🙄
Just need this to be over so that we can get on with whatever this race is going to be😂any weather updates?

Ok so this is going one way then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another insight into my life…surrounded by Lego and Ghostbusters playing in the background. After an hour of animal themed music and games. When I say I love my job I really do mean it 🙄
Just need this to be over so that we can get on with whatever this race is going to be😂any weather updates?

Ok so this is going one way then? 😂
Forecast saying rain is meant to start at about 12 (so actually in a few minutes time) and last until about 17. So really good chances of a wet race.

Naw the Sainz really have adopt Lando

Carlos giving the camera this evil glare as if he’s plotting how to steal Lando while Lando is looking mildly uncomfortable is sending me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220424-115200_Instagram.jpg

Is this his appartement in London? I don't think he is very ill from the covid. He looks ok

• Heart
Forecast saying rain is meant to start at about 12 (so actually in a few minutes time) and last until about 17. So really good chances of a wet race.

Carlos giving the camera this evil glare as if he’s plotting how to steal Lando while Lando is looking mildly uncomfortable is sending me
Carlos Sr. plotting to start his own f1 team and have his son and Landito race for him? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1217177
Is this his appartement in London? I don't think he is very ill from the covid. He looks ok
He said he’s feeling better yesterday so I’m assuming he was feeling worse at some point. Loving his apartment though if it is his ❤

Carlos Sr. plotting to start his own f1 team and have his son and Landito race for him? 🤔
What’s it going to be called? Sainz & friends? 🥺

• Heart
He said he’s feeling better yesterday so I’m assuming he was feeling worse at some point. Loving his apartment though if it is his ❤

What’s it going to be called? Sainz & friends? 🥺
Lando is practically part of the family it seems, so just Sainz will do :p

• Haha
Naw the Sainz really have adopt Lando. And of course they are talking about golf 😂

My heart 😭🥰 I love Carlos Sr’s adopted track family, whenever he’s with the younger drivers it’s so cute

And now is the perfect time to bring back one of my fav photos from last season

552CC9B4-E604-4FCB-9A87-813D064DEC37.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220424-115636_Instagram.jpg

My thoughts about this suit.... I have seen some outfits on him that looked really good. This one, i don't like. My hubby works as a construction worker and looks a bit like this at the and of a day work

• Haha
My heart 😭🥰 I love Carlos Sr’s adopted track family, whenever he’s with the younger drivers it’s so cute

And now is the perfect time to bring back one of my fav photos from last season

View attachment 1217191
Gaaaaah I miss Charlotte

It started raining in Imola! Porsche Supercup got a delayed start and the rain looks to be pretty heavy

• Heart
Look at their song choice 😂

Pierre : mystery Lady
Yuki: a song from Jimmy eat the world

What are you trying to tell us ? 😂😂

• Haha

WET RACE CHAOS!!!
Also love the thought of Lando being adopted by the Sainz family to do nothing but play golf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at their song choice 😂

Pierre : mystery Lady
Yuki: a song from Jimmy eat the world

What are you trying to tell us ? 😂😂

Living for the two listening to Dua Lipa and Adele amongst all the emo/old man music, yaaassss boys 😂💃🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.