Formula 1 Wags #72

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rise and shine, nosey witches!
Itโ€™s RACE DAAAAAAAAAAAY ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
Cheers to #72 ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿค

1650782037293.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy race day! F3 race right now on a wet but drying track, no new rain falling right now. I wonder if it's going to start raining again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone! Happy #72! The F3 race is a bit of a chaos because the track is slightly wet so there is a bit of a gamble between wet and slick tyres. There is already a safety car on lap 3.

Reactions: 8
Good morning and happy race day, it looks like a lot of fun for today :)

Reactions: 3
Morning everyone! Happy #72! The F3 race is a bit of a chaos because the track is slightly wet so there is a bit of a gamble between wet and slick tyres. There is already a safety car on lap 3.
it honestly looks like it's going to start raining at 13 and it won't stop for a few hours. likely a full wet f1 race, hopefully just not another spa.
Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-24 um 09.00.23.png

Reactions: 10
Yeah this F3 race is a bit wild....the cars who've opted for wets are breezing past people, but if it doesn't rain the dry line is going to be very much there.

Reactions: 6
the f3 pitstops always make me laugh a bit with their little handheld battery powered wheelguns

oh no zaneeee :( this was the most painful spin since lando in sochi

Reactions: 5
Good morning ladies! ๐Ÿ˜ Excited for the race today but also going to need some Valium to get me through it now we know itโ€™s going to be a wet one!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning, it's raceday woo!!!!
I'm still sick so I will be following this thread rather than watch the race cause I can't handle loud noises at the moment ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Heart
those leclerc genes, arthur made up 13 positions in 17 laps and just pulled off an amazing move around the outside

• Heart
On brand๐Ÿ˜‚

Good Morning nosey witches and welcome to #72! And happy Imola race day!
I am working this morning and cause of buses getting home in time for 2 might be tightโ€ฆbut Iโ€™ve done it before so ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž all goes to plan (just glad I managed to blag myself the afternoon off cause of my exam tomorrow fortunately coinciding with the race ๐Ÿ˜œ)

those leclerc genes, arthur made up 13 positions in 17 laps and just pulled off an amazing move around the outside
Oh I love those brothersโ€ฆclearly pure talent for them bothโ€ฆtheir mother must be so freaking proud ๐Ÿฅฐ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh this end of the f3 race ๐Ÿ˜ต. Arthur P20 to P5, well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
if bearman doesn't get a penalty for that it would be really unfair so perhaps arthur p4
this was insane

the commentators reminding people to be kind to zane maloney online ๐Ÿฅบ says enough about this sport

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.