Formula 1 Wags #71

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damnit, I feel like DR would have got a good starting position were it not for all these red flags. Oh well, I guess that’s the nature of the game!
i mean p6 is great! daniel, as much as i love him, isn't the greatest qualifier, he's a better driver in the races, so i feel like this is extremely good.

Reactions: 9
Oh Lando! Did the commentators saying there was doubt about whether that was in purpose? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ok Charles speaking Italian is soo hot 🥵 and this is a very enthusiastic interviewer 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny, don’t remember him saying that in Monaco last year , ass

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
thankfully, the way he lost it means no one will be questioning it for any penalties or anything like that 😅

Reactions: 4
Honestly with the way everyone was driving, if it rains tomorrow and Sunday, Lewis might make some progress

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.