Formula 1 Wags #71

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy #71 and quali madness and max f is still hot and I miss him in the paddock ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you for making the thread !

Lewis apparently said that this car is the worst he ever had in his WHOLE career (incluant f2/f3) 🤯

Well thank you Lando i guess for cutting this short 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
oh landooo... at least he's p3 and this thing is done. max owes lando some milk.
just hoping the car isn't badly damaged and he won't need any replacements that break parc ferme...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
oh landooo... at least he's p3 and this thing is done. max owes lando some milk.
Norris radio: "Eh, I'm out"
But welcome to #71 nosey witches!! It this quali is anything to go by, sprint tomorrow and race on Sunday is going to be FUNNNN!
Happy that we have some good McLaren positions for sprint tomorrow so lets hope that it stays that way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Damnit, I feel like DR would have got a good starting position were it not for all these red flags. Oh well, I guess that’s the nature of the game!

Reactions: 10
Damnit, I feel like DR would have got a good starting position were it not for all these red flags. Oh well, I guess that’s the nature of the game!
I think the car had a bit more to give 🫠 still 6th is decent for tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Well considering where they were after Bahrain i still think that P3 and P6 is a very good result. This was definitively not on my bingo card for today!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.