Formula 1 Wags #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max has fucked it, he’s missing out on this raid of 10,000, amateur streamer πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And so it begins

Screenshot_20220415_223035.jpg

Moving to Linkedin until it becomes safe to return to tiktok and instagram πŸ’†β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont even know why did i wrote that 🀣🀣🀣🀣
No don't worry about it! I now understand what you were saying and its a valid point to make. I just read it at first as you witnessed them making the baby, rather than the announcment πŸ˜… I have 4 exams in 2 weeks starting Wednesday and 3 hands in due over the past 2 weeks (the third of which was only due today) so its been a mental few days and my brain is really working overtime atmπŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Daaamn I missed Lando's entire stream! Am I really gonna have to rewatch the full 4 hours or can someone point me to certain timestamps of cute moments πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You want to say there are moments that are not cute

Damn I should have worded that differently, sharp eye Monza! Not gonna lie I only want to watch the full thing because of Luisa... I don't have the patience to watch Lando sit and build alone in silence for hours straight πŸ˜‚ I'm glad she was there too, from what i've seen it was a lovely stream

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Damn I should have worded that differently, sharp eye Monza! Not gonna lie I only want to watch the full thing because of Luisa... I don't have the patience to watch Lando sit and build alone in silence for hours straight πŸ˜‚ I'm glad she was there too, from what i've seen it was a lovely stream
Ah, I'm really feeling the love tonight for them πŸ’• they genuinely seem smitten with each other.

Also that is the face of a women who no longer wants to be building lego

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.