Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so excited
Some hotties
KMag with those baby blues

Also Mick looking solid for year 2

Bottas is glowing, and hopefully will be entering Seb hair phase soon

Seb and this Pose.... Classic contrapposto, why is he not a model?

Lando, rocking the Theo fade before things got weird, and Lu's been coaching his camera look

This man is not F'ing around and is going straight for a title , Lewis and Max be damned (same with you Charles)

This man will F you up at all costs

Gorgeous as always.

And the rest just didnt really do it for me,
but i'm puuuuummmmmmppppped

Reactions: 13
I’m so excited
Actual chills ngl. My excitement took a big hit with the Seb news but this brought some back. That zoom into Lewis was iconic with him there in a power pose. I’m ready.

he still looks good tho Seb and Lando are my favorite This one is really good
Yeah the music change with Lando looking up was
And Seb standing there absolutely SERVING

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the run down - greatly appreciated

Reactions: 2
Hmm kinda looking forward to this either way it'll be great or horrible

Reactions: 7
These

But I also loved the Lewis I’m coming for you look and the Max I’m a champion smile. The drama starts already and I can’t wait!

Reactions: 3
Mick is looking great. I think he is one of those guys that will get better looking with age. Kinda like Seb did. Maybe it’s a German thing.

Reactions: 7
Okay I know I literally never shut up about it but Charles is SOOOOOO GORGEOUS

Reactions: 9
Hahah love this everyone looks great

Reactions: 2
Apparently Yuki is launching a new podcast. Yuki you know you still a racing driver right? No need to look for a new job

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.