Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marielouise28

Max F needs to spend 7 hours with “someone” who’s in the country waiting on her next flight. Does this add up with Luisa having her last day in Mexico?

Rsmv01

VIP Member
looking at the flights going from Heathrow Bahrain is the only one that makes sense, I don’t see any going to Portugal now
If she was going back home she didn't need to go to London she would probably go to Madrid or Amsterdam and then Lisbon.
Except maybe she’s leaving Mexico just now? She was posting all these goodbye stories. Though Max following suspicious Antwerp all of a sudden is… suspicious
She left before the other guys she wasn't at the sushi dinner some of them posted. And the flight the girls saw that arrived at 13h05 to London need to leave Mexico at 22h their time so makes sense.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
yes i was told they put the code up every year on official testing week
was also told you can use VPN to change to the right country if yours isn't showing it
and a different email address if yours isn't showing it initially.
Just to check before I sign up for anything - does this stream all the races live?

imola

VIP Member
Lando hopping onto Max’s stream a few mins ago and being super weird and aggressive. It was awkward. I think even the guy Max is playing games with was uncomfortable. 😬😬😬
Hasn’t been his most lively stream by any stretch but he seems very disinterested since then.
What did he say to Max? 😱

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Lando hopping onto Max’s stream a few mins ago and being super weird and aggressive. It was awkward. I think even the guy Max is playing games with was uncomfortable. 😬😬😬
Hasn’t been his most lively stream by any stretch but he seems very disinterested since then.
Interesting. In person hopping on or just virtually?

stevieelanee

So a friend told me to watch DTS to get into F1 - I did, and wow I’m obsessed. I get DTS isn’t real (in the sense Netflix make it more dramatic etc) but ever since I’ve been researching F1, the drivers, cars etc. I’ve never watched an actual season live before on TV but im excited for the new season even though i’m completely new - is this another obsession getting me by the chokehold?? I think so 😀
Welcome! You're going to become obsessed with the races and the live results of those races just like I am (and some of the drivers) 😆

Sc1909

VIP Member
So just watched the trailer… my gut feeling is Lando didn’t even say that about Daniel and Netflix is back making the rising stars look like villains like they did with Max. Ffs they even put the Carlando “this is my glory” thing in there, what is this shit? The only upside is McLaren is gonna provide us with a lot of Dando content to counteract this shit. Actually mad at Netflix for this.
Oh he definitely did say it. I’m sure it was one of the driver press conferences. Can’t remember when though but at the time it caused a stooshie.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think he knew at first it was for the tow, but thought he was actually slowing pace 😂 I listened to both full radios and it’s obvious. I can’t wait for Lando to get a 1st place though, Daniel deserved it but he’s experienced his anthem 8 times now, I can’t wait to see Lando when they play god save the queen/king. In my head I dunno I see sainz, lerclec and gasly doing really well this year,
I feel like his first win will come soon 🙏🏻🤞🏻