Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I was counting them like hang on who else is missing there are only 18 there, then remembered we still have an empty slot on the grid 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
Oh the irony of the reasoning behind the picture in the first place and the fact that there is an empty slot 😅

Reactions: 1

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Max has started following Suspicious Antwerp. So he’s probably with Luisa and she’s told him about her weekend and got some clothes from them.

This hoodie and cap combo 😍

3D23D39C-8000-4C7A-8D6E-FADE21E1703D.jpeg

MissF1

VIP Member
I hope it’s gonna work out ❤ I think that’s a risk with every team and that’s where it really depends on how the team manages it (eg Nico and Lewis), even Carlos and Charles… should Ferrari be WDC contenders they’re both gonna want it where as last year they were focused on building the team back up and Charles might feel like he’s got priority when it comes to winning since he’s Il Predestinato. Or Checo, he was okay playing 2nd driver in 2021 because new team and Max was a beast etc but he already said this year he wants it. So every pairing on the grid is not safe from odd tensions when one is winning and the other isn’t.
True! And while we never want the drama in our team we have to admit that it’s one of the things that makes the sport so intriguing!

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Okay now I understand this top, it's cute
But no idea how she kept it on
Ow why there a dark spot right where a nipple would be. Feel like her bikini brands were like girl you gotta get rid of the tan lines. We didn't budget for that on photoshop.
Also no Tiffany necklace?!

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
🧡🧡🧡 oh no 😂 our favorites are Tangled, Luca and Bing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Enjoy your dinner ☺
To be entirely fair to my children they normally have better taste in music than that but the older boy is watching it in school so wanted to share with his sister and inflict the pain on me 😬😬 he's lucky I love him ❤ 😁

kubnikol

VIP Member
So wondering how that worked with quadrant
Like lando is still the owner, and I assume the other people (ria and co) have some kind of deal
but dies this mean max is now their boss?
But for those worried, I don't see this as the end of Lando being involved in quadrant
they know he is why people were interested.
I honestly think he was just like, max needs a task, and I trust him.
but we know he cant stay away from max long,
I really need to watch that stream 😱

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Just saw a video from another guy on the mexico trip and she was not at dinner so yes i think its her that Max was picking up theres a flight to Bahrain at 21h50 so makes sense from what he was saying.
Oh agreed, that’s a bit of a grey area
Dont know if this happens in all countrys but in Portugal we have a law for this the age of consent is 16.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
That’s right, I forgot about the chassis swap. Did it not work out that the weekend it was swapped Lando got a podium?
I don't know when exactly it happened, it was in the first part of the season for sûre. I remember there was some rumors about that just before Baku but i can't be sure about that 🤷‍♀️