Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
I don’t come on here to argue so I’ll leave after this one. Obviously he shouldn’t sell sweatpants that say he sucks—that’s ridiculous. All of the drivers have some degree of an ego, but they all don’t seem to do the above or talk about how gorgeous they are nonstop lol. Joking or not. That’s all.

Whatever his brand is, he’s selling it well. I’m probably the only one who just likes the ounce bit more subdued version of him that we see sometimes when he’s sharing his insight, talking about family or whatever vs. the wild, jokester, big shit (to Lando’s little shit) Daniel persona that everyone loves. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this season✌🏻!
I definitely prefer the subdued version of DR

forbiddenstar

I don’t know if this was mentioned but if anyone who has watched Julie and the Phantoms on Netflix Charles Gillespie (actor on the show) was on the same trip as Lui and in one of her stories as well. Thought this was pretty cool
3441EA5F-54FA-47EF-999D-0EC3E0473E21.jpeg

pink-crystal

VIP Member
So a friend told me to watch DTS to get into F1 - I did, and wow I’m obsessed. I get DTS isn’t real (in the sense Netflix make it more dramatic etc) but ever since I’ve been researching F1, the drivers, cars etc. I’ve never watched an actual season live before on TV but im excited for the new season even though i’m completely new - is this another obsession getting me by the chokehold?? I think so 😀
Welcome! I’m the same as you my sister got me in to DTS during the summer break last year so I got to watch the second half of the season.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Is it really that smart of a choice though?? When he should be putting all his time into being the best driver?? Seems a strange choice tbh
I mean it is possible to do both. This is the link to Laura Muirs World Athletics profile. Yes she doesn't compete as much/as regularly as F1 drivers do but I think the point still stands.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
F1TV is also on discount in France. I wanted to subscribe yesterday and the discount wasn't there. Lucky me to have wait today to actually do it 😂

View attachment 1108569
yes i was told they put the code up every year on official testing week
was also told you can use VPN to change to the right country if yours isn't showing it
and a different email address if yours isn't showing it initially.

imola

VIP Member
I mean, F2 seat is around 2 million euros, Max doesn't have any academy backing anymore and it would be difficult to convince any sponsors after such a long break, it's probably very hard to back into the racing world

Helmut Marko and Lando when Lando didn't know how much a Formula Renault car weighs
Aren’t his parents rich though? Not meant in a rude way just pretty sure we talked about it not too long ago

vaneln

VIP Member
Here’s the thing…we all know and love the irony that surrounds my literal birth name. I’m Scottish. The Isle of Iona is a literal place. I’m named after a Scottish Island. But the ✨other✨ Iona is what, Spanish? How did her parents arrive at that name? Like I’ve only ever met like 5 other Iona’s I my life and 3 of them are kids I’ve coached at work. It’s not a common name
Screenshot_20220307-162722.png