Formula 1 Wags #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone with zero interest in the regular one, this is one I can get on board with.
Todays word was really giving me the giggles with the way things have gone on here this morning

FFS WHY CANT I DO THE SPOILER THING it just doesn’t work when I do it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Todays word was really giving me the giggles with the way things have gone on here this morning

FFS WHY CANT I DO THE SPOILER THING it just doesn’t work when I do it
All I will say is yes i agree and it made me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I was thinking about this yesterday... like why is she there for the weekend woth random people (not models and photogs)
Looked like basically a Mexico rental and experience company thre some influences there for a weekend luxury summer camp. I mean no complaints u. Sure, just weird to fly that far.
Its a common thing for brands to do this influencer weekends to create content for the brand everything they did in that weekend was being photographed and filmed. If you look into the instagram of the brand their content is done like that not in actuall photoshoots..is just for the content to be more natural.

Yeah I was thinking about this yesterday... like why is she there for the weekend woth random people (not models and photogs)
Looked like basically a Mexico rental and experience company thre some influences there for a weekend luxury summer camp. I mean no complaints u. Sure, just weird to fly that far.

Well Leeis was actually wearing way more than 10K. Totally didn't take the rings into consideration.
And yeah he totally understood the Valentino assignment.

So Lewis basically went to the show in pyjamas? Nice!!

• Haha
As someone with zero interest in the regular one, this is one I can get on board with.
There is also a game called driverle where you guess a driver and it will show you their stats and whether the answer is higher or lower I.e they’ve had more race wins than who you first guessed etc

Reactions: 4
There is also a game called driverle where you guess a driver and it will show you their stats and whether the answer is higher or lower I.e they’ve had more race wins than who you first guessed etc

This was really fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning everyone 😊

Look’s like Lando’s flying back to UK this morning. They mentioned about playing golf today on Bankai’s stream.

View attachment 1107917
Yeah I think they are gonna fly everyone out together for Bahrain. probably cheaper that way... keep wondering if Danny is with him on these flights... i mean that makes sense if they were both in monaco, but maybe we see max and daniel flying together again all season... meanwhile apparently Charles and alex fly coach, while Lewis only lets ladies on his jet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I think they are gonna fly everyone out together for Bahrain. probably cheaper that way... keep wondering if Danny is with him on these flights... i mean that makes sense if they were both in monaco, but maybe we see max and daniel flying together again all season... meanwhile apparently Charles and alex fly coach, while Lewis only lets ladies on his jet
Yes to Lando and Daniel sharing flights 🥺

• Heart
Humble kings x

Reactions: 1
Lewis only allows ladies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why on Wednesday… I want the drama now 😂
I think he will do a lot of tit talking over testing and interviews on and around the 18th to try being down has
He’s deliberately doing it on Wednesday so when testing starts on Thursday, with Pietro, TV commentators and media will only talk about him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.