Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
I really really want with Kika
But it's not gonna happen
Remember cinnamon said lu and kika are no more cause lu got lando and kila didnt
No offence Max but I would be very impressed if he managed to get with Kika, that girl is so so stunning ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Reactions: 1

Blablabla29

VIP Member
How do I join it or am I being really stupid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You just need to create an account on F1 Fantasy. You can find the link in the F1 app or if you just type it on Google. Then you create your teams and, finally, you can join our own little league with the code 8b2de0fe4e

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Hello fellow AJR fan! Iโ€™ve been listening to AJR since before Lando even existed in F1, I will not have people accusing me of getting it from him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜’
Ahaha fab!!!
Considering I feel bad for taking up half the thread with my music taste (I mean nothing else was going on) and Scottish translations, despite being able to talk for literal days about the band all Iโ€™m going to say is 3 Oโ€™Clock Things CHANGED me. It will be the song I always recommend to everyone

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐ŸšจStarted a league๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ

This is our join code

8b2de0fe4e

We are called the Nosey B*!ches (they donโ€™t like profanity so had to tinker to get it to accept)
this sounds fun ๐Ÿ˜ ok do i need to have lot of time for this ? i'm not online all day ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Sorry for delay. Had adulting to do ๐Ÿ˜‚ this is ridiculously long!

So to sign up you follow this link

Join the F1 Fantasy Nosey b*!ches with invite code 8b2de0fe4e here:

create and account and teams then pop our code in to join the league. We have so many already ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Iโ€™ve attached pictures of how the scoring works. Where you see ones to 8th it goes to 10th but too big for my screen.

In terms of the rules, your driver gets points for how they do in quali, the race, how they place against their teammate and for positions gained. They also lose points from their weekend score for lost positions from starting grid at end of race and if beaten by their teammates.

Extra points
If your driver reachers Q3 5 times in a row you get extra points
If your driver finished the race in top 10 you also get extra.
Both of the above are classed as streaks.

You can turbo driver one driver per race and they get double their points total from the weekend.
Twice in the season you can pick a mega driver - once before and once after the summer break and they get triple their points for weekend. (Top tip try to play it on someone about to complete a streak)

Tips
- You can change your team as often as you want between races. The idea is to grow the $100 million you start with.
- Teams are locked before quali starts on the Saturday. It shows the lock time at top right of screen. You canโ€™t change your team after this time. Good idea to keep an eye for drivers having a bad weekend. E.g Daniel in Monaco last year ๐Ÿ™ˆ you might have decided to swap him out.
- locked after FP1 on sprint weekends
- You have weekends where you can wildcard and change your team eg. Some of your drivers have a shocking quali or engine change etc
- Click on the lobby and their are lots of other leagues you can also join. Some of them only let you add one of your teams to it. At one point last year I was in top 7% of global league and was feeling smug ๐Ÿ˜‚ thereโ€™s also a McLaren fan league for anyone interested in that.
Omg thank you this is so helpful โคโค

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
There is also a game called driverle where you guess a driver and it will show you their stats and whether the answer is higher or lower I.e theyโ€™ve had more race wins than who you first guessed etc

This was really fun!

• Heart

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Yeah I think they are gonna fly everyone out together for Bahrain. probably cheaper that way... keep wondering if Danny is with him on these flights... i mean that makes sense if they were both in monaco, but maybe we see max and daniel flying together again all season... meanwhile apparently Charles and alex fly coach, while Lewis only lets ladies on his jet
Humble kings x

imola

VIP Member
yeah i don't know. i thought i saw her posting a few things. not that she was devastated personally but like she was aware of it and thought it was crappy. in between the privileged life posts. i was actually surprised to see anything from her to be honest
Ah alright thatโ€™s much better then, I thought she was making it all about herself but if it was a more general thing than itโ€™s actually quite nice

aac_124

VIP Member
What did we think of โ€˜Duelโ€™? Thought it was quite well balanced as someone who is impartial (although I stan Maxiel forever, I love Lewis too). Toto looked amazing! Hearing the team radios to Masi again I canโ€™t quite believe they were allowed
I absolutely LOVED it so well done

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Can we just tell each other who is in our teams just nowโ€ฆmake some of the team names make sense ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha