Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
hence why i'm avoiding social media 😂 when will this entire abu dhabi discourse be over 😅 both teams and the race director fucked up multiple times in the season but we move 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Just wait for the whole thing to be analysed before the start of the first race in a couple of weeks time

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
yeah no that gave me the ick... just terrible, terrible season with an even worse reunion

she teach, she fight, she free jnsn

you go and make your teams first, then you use the code to join
i think i posted the link to make teams already, i can't post it again because it keeps using the link to my teams? 😂
i love that the idea has caught on, i felt terrible for going off topic and posting it here 😂❤
I just dont realise why do you think its off topic when its related to f1, even if it was off topic, something from different universe, i dont think half of us will be mad

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
I am going to expand on a specific part of this post...I can't understand why any of them have fan pages. Period. Full stop.

I am now intrigued 😅

You have to remember that it is Monza we are talking about here...whilst she may be predictable at times (see that one falling off the bridge gif) she can also be the complete opposite at the same time.
Yup
IMG_20220304_171158.jpg

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
Finally caught up on todays chat.
Yay to all the new members that have joined as a result of the fantasy league. 🎉 @imola thanks for bringing it up.
I also need to add a profile picture and if it will let me make my username more exciting 🤣

• Heart