Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
random question
do we think Max V + Daniel will contiue to fly together in Max's jet
or is Lando gonna jump in too?
or are Lando and Daniel getting a better deal with FAI sponsership

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Morning everyone!
I didn't really have a theme for each team, i just try to put drivers i like (more or less) in my teams with the 100m i have 😂 😂

So we have:
Are the fireworks for me? : Lando, Carlos, Daniel, Georges & Yuki at McLaren
Seb & the kiddos go vroom vroom: Seb, Lando, Yuki, Alex & Carlos at Mercedes
Goat in a Williams: Lewis, Lando, Georges, Nicky & Pierre at Williams
Iconic

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
As Sir Lewis once said “cash is king” has were fine taking mazapins money, until it got sanctioned meaning it couldn’t get payments anymore. It’s the fact he lost his seat based on that rather than his silly inability to actually drive well. A lot of Russians are scared to speak out against what’s going on in fear for their families, I have no doubt Nikita is the same, I mean he could have got called to go to war as I’m sure he used to go to military camps. Just baffles me with has I know their main sponsor was Russian, then last seasons rich energy fiasco with not paying, not to mention gen has went to prison for tax invasion and fraud 👀 f1 wanna spout about “we race as one” but I hope they check in on mazapin, yeah he’s a dick and done some proper shit things but having millions of people hate you coz of who your father is makes me feel sorry for him a bit. Don’t judge me 🙈🙊

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
It’s actually been really nice to have some solo Lando time 😂

I’ve had to hide the chat though because it’s absolutely horrendous
Do I want to ask you ton define horrendous? Or am I better off you living in blissful ignorance?

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
It’s mad that we’re less then one week away from testing and one team only has one driver 🤣
As much as i want it to be Piastri, I would like him at any other team besides Haas, but if he wants it, I mean go for it, I just dont recommend it

landolorian

Chatty Member
I’m trying to join the fantasy team… I put the code in and it does nothing! I’m away with bad internet so I’ll try when I’m home!

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
For me I’d love nico back in the car but if they move up fiti, someone’s then gotta replace him, a lot of contracts to be changed ect but country sponsor wise fiti must be the best choice under Brazil (they are mad on racing) for sennas sponsors ect, Germany already have mick and seb so possibly limited on the amount of money it will bring in unless some German sponsors want two German drivers in the team
A lot of people seem to think Antonio is going to come from alpha last year too