Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Have to preface this by saying I absolutely loveeee Daniel, but because he is always Netflix’s fav/ main character, I think they are going to portray Lando absolutely horrendously and that makes me sad
I think they’re both going to be portrayed like dickheads for the drama, at least when it comes to their relationship as teammates, individually they’re gonna stay Netflix golden boys

Reactions: 7

imola

VIP Member
lando on stream yesterday: i haven't even seen the last season of dts, i'm not really looking forward to it, i don't even wanna go to the premiere
lando today:

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Floors are a key part of this year's car, especially with any modifications made during testing to reduce the porpoising effect. Which McLaren have apparently achieved. So anything that just makes it a bit harder for other teams to see is probably the plan.
Totally get that, McLaren were reportedly the only team that didn’t experience porpoising (btw: McLaren and Alfa Romeo are the only teams whose cars are not massively overweight) but since they’ve all seen it in Barcelona already with HD pictures having been taken I don’t get why Lando’s editor would blur it 😂 I’ll take it as a good sign 🤞🏼

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I went to find the article quoted via tumblr. It’s from the independent in the U.K.

So do we think it was Charlotte that had to have the awkward chat or someone higher up? 😬😬😬😬

I love how it’s suggested Lando is going to make it awkward for Daniel but then he views McLaren as his team and he was hell bent on proving he was ready to lead and not play second fiddle to Daniel which he did undoubtedly prove. Twitter is going to be hell.

I do wonder what’s changed though as some of the stuff that’s came out of them lately is hard to fake. I really can’t see either of them willing to act. Plus we know they are terrible at it.
I really think that at the beginning of the year Lando was not that friendly with Daniel because he felt "threatened" in a way. Remember how a lot of fans and journalists were saying that Daniel will be the n°1 driver, that he will beat Lando easily, that they will only be the jokester team and so on. And we all know that Lando is not the most selfconfident driver. So i think he had this behaviour (mostly in the 1st hall season) because he want to show People that he was a good driver, that he deserves his seat at McLaren and that if Daniel wants to be the n°1 he will have to earn it on track and not expect Lando to step back only because he is Daniel Ricciardo.
And after his really good 1st half of the season i think Lando realised that he didn't need to act like this anymore because his results speak for themselves.

This is just my opinion on this but maybe i am just writting my own fanfiction here 😂😂

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
He also said it’s less like a behind the scenes like it was in the previous seasons where we got to see the drivers in their homes etc. but more like a glorified season review… I don’t like WTF1 because the main guy is such a Ferrari biased fanboy (not a Ferrari dig, I just think a journalist should be more neutral) but this sounds like something I’m gonna agree with 😂
I mean someone commented on that video saying it's brave of him to not be really enthusiastic when it's the hand that feeds you. True enough i suppose. He's a knob sometimes but also i do agree with a lot of the points he makes about this.

I feel that DTS went downhill when Mercedes got involved. It was great when it was about the smaller teams and their drivers. Once the Merc PR machine got its teeth into it that was the death knell. Like Matt said you can see PR approved spiel anytime from these drivers and it's a shame what was a great idea (and a great first series) has been fucked up so much.

90sgirl

VIP Member
I’ve heard that some of Haas other sponsors are threatening to pull out if they keep Mazepin on the team so I think he’s definitely going. 😬

• Wow
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Made it to 50 before the start of season🥂I say we get 19 more threads in the next 2/3 weeks. Keep it on brand for the start of the new season yanno

***The throuple isn’t an actual throuple***
we need a list for new people with popular topics 😂 with explanation 😂

• Haha